"The Walking Dead" developed by Frank Darabont and AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, they put the trees in the back.

Last edited:
You know this picture reminded me of something in the show that really had me going "WTF THIS IS ******ED" the entire time.

WHY LIKE 10 FRICKING CARS?!

The caravan was REDICULOUS. I thought the whole point was that they're in an APOCALYPSE low on supplies and the luxary of every person or 2 having cars wasn't really an option. But even at the end leaving the CDC we still see 4 or 5 cars driving away! How the hell do we go from Rick having trouble finding gas in the first episode to these idiots driving around like they're at a racetrack? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I thought that they all stayed in the RV in the comic and it was a big deal, for protection, lack of other cars and gas, bla bla bla. Everyone hating being stuck in a smelly RV together..

I mean I'm not opposed to an extra car or so. But it really seemed to defy any sense of logic having so many. Besides, it's the WALKING dead. Not the DRIVING dead.

Dude, chill out. They had more than just the RV in the comics too. But they all slept in it during the winter because it was too cold to stay in their cars. And as gas got short, they had to leave other cars behind.

Dude, chill out. They had more than just the RV in the comics too. But they all slept in it during the winter because it was too cold to stay in their cars. And as gas got short, they had to leave other cars behind.

It just seemed silly from a story standpoint to me. I haven't watched it since the day after it aired, but don't they get in an argument when they first get to the CDC and it looks abbandoned and everyone starts screaming at eachother and Shane or someone goes "Bla bla we don't have enough gas to go the 200 hundred miles the other way" or something? I was sitting there punching myself in the face saying "WELL YOU PROBABLY WOULD IF YOU USED THE GAS FROM 4 CARS FOR 1."

tumblr_ldlvf6ojWA1qf7o1xo1_500.jpg

Dale always looks baffled.

LOL, they put the Korean in the front.

ain't that always the way

LOL, they put a woman in the center of the picture.

LOL, they put a black man over every one.

ain't that the way

LOL, they put the stars in front.

Does that cover it?

They didn't think the zombie was good enough to be in the picture, but they had the nerve to ask him to take the picture...

Ain't that always the way?

Speaking of the score, the intro theme really caught on with me... I'd love a full length versioin.

Lennie James...

Now i remember that he was Sol in Snatch which was awesome and funny ;) he was devastatingly great in Human Target and I truly admire him as Morgan Jones even for an episode of TWD.

He's easily the "NEW MORGAN FREEMAN" as Andrew Lincoln is the "NEW PAUL NEWMAN" to me :awesome:

I got Books 4, 5, and 6 for Christmas. I finished 4 and 5 today and Jesus Christ... I'm still loving it though.

I got the #2 hardcover for Christmas. :D Can't wait to read it.

since my work wont be able to get the last 2 hardcover books, I have to go and buy them.
I should be getting The Walking Dead book 5 in the mail by next week

I can't believe some of the stuff they actually did.

Kirkman just keeps tearing into these people even more. What is happening to Carl is sad. The whole justification of "Because it had to be done, or else, we would be dead." is questioned. Just because you kill a man, doesn't make it right, no matter how much of a danger it is. It's still murder. It's against human nature. Carl killing Billy was shocking. He's not a kid anymore. He's lost all of that. Even Rick now is starting to see what he's done is bad.

And the killing of of 3/4 of the cast in Book 4 was realy shocking. Then Dale losing his other leg to cannibals in Book 6 and dying. I can't ****ing believe they killed Dale man. :csad: That leaves Rick, Carl, Andrea and Glenn as the only original survivors left

Tyrese getting decapitates was shocking, and Lori getting hsot with Judith was even more shocking. By the end of Book 4 I was speechless. At least the Governer finally got killed.

I loved the beginning of Book 5 with Rick and Carl alone.

I'm loving the new characters. Abraham's relationship with Rick is like the opposite of Tyrese's. BUt Abraham is a stronger character for that.

Now that they're in DC in the community is sketchy. I still don't trust what's going on. And good thing Rick doesn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"