• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I'd be caught up now if I wasn't broke off my ass.

I buy them when I can, and I don't condone piracy, but they do pop up on Youtube from time to time and I end up reading them there before picking up the issue at the store.

Methinks that [BLACKOUT]Carl is going to lose his eye soon, based on what we just saw with Ron (that POS)[/BLACKOUT].

Hee Hee. Rick earned that. :p

Technically, I think Rick was actually right (why let an idiot get another person killed?). There was zero need to snap at Tara like that, though ... Especially in front of the Alexandrian.

Tara's reaction was great. :woot:

I think Morgan getting set up to fall soon.

seems like all his "all life is precious" is leading to a "Oh Really?" from Negan

"Heads Up" was a great build up to the midseason finale, which looks like is going to be off the chain next week.

just for everyone's information... there are zero dumpsters in Georgia that have ever had a crawl space... *ahem* that was garbage...

technically they are supposed to be in Virginia at this point

During the beginning I literally got up and yelled "YES! HE'S ALIVE!"

Also loved the part where Rick rips down Father Gabriel's flyers. They should do a spinoff called Everybody Hates Father Gabriel at this point.

Well yeah, we all knew he was alive which made the fake out and then prolonged wait all the more annoying.

Some stupid, stupid people in Alexandria too. No wonder Rick doesn't trust them, and it is a wonder they managed to live this long.

just for everyone's information... there are zero dumpsters in Georgia that have ever had a crawl space... *ahem* that was garbage...

nice try at nitpicking but they aint in georgia no more haha

ok... in no state ever... have i seen a dumpster lifted up high enough for someone to crawl under... call it nitpicking... that was a stupid ****ing escape/excuse and you all know it. :whatever:

BN-KY029_GLENN_G_20151026111752.jpg

Yeah these damn imported Canadian dumpsters, made the scene look fake AF. Or are these prop dumpsters made out of card board and painted for the show? Or a CGI dumpster?

ok... in no state ever... have i seen a dumpster lifted up high enough for someone to crawl under... call it nitpicking... that was a stupid ****ing escape/excuse and you all know it. :whatever:

Walking corpses who have teeth that automatically kill you: fine.
A dumpster on wheels: **** this I'm out.

Have you tested this out and crawled under a lot of dumpsters to make sure?

It does look like a tight fit, lol. :p

Ahhh reek at it again. The dumpster expert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back