The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 15 "This Sorrowful Life" Discussion Thread

My satellite is still out. I won't be able to watch the rerun tonight. :csad:
they showed an ad saying they are going to replay every single episode all this week. They will likely end that by replaying this week's right before the season finale next Sunday. :)

they showed an ad saying they are going to replay every single episode all this week. They will likely end that by replaying this week's right before the season finale next Sunday. :)
Yeah, I know I'll be able to see it then too but I know a way that I can watch in the morning. :woot:

lol at Rooker in full walker make-up, walking around set laughing. :funny:

Last edited:
THEY'RE NOT TALKING TO DAVID MORRISSEY ENOUGH.

C'mon Hardwick

no one mourns you Ben, no one.

Shame though, they could've done something with Ben. Ben in the comics (granted it was a child) had a major part of Carl's character arch.

Shame though, they could've done something with Ben. Ben in the comics (granted it was a child) had a major part of Carl's character arch.

I've been saying since they first showed up. This Allen, Donna and Ben were never going to be THAT Allen, Donna and Ben. I wish they had all been given different names all together...

Yeah it seems they chose the names for the fans of the book for some easter egg. Oh well. :csad:

I've been saying since they first showed up. This Allen, Donna and Ben were never going to be THAT Allen, Donna and Ben. I wish they had all been given different names all together...

Remember they tried to manufacture something for them and Tyrese in last week's episode and it was just confusing and boring :funny:

There was no wasted motion tonight, everything advanced the plot

Herschel reading Psalm 91 was amazing. Merle finally showed some deeply hidden morality at the end. Daryl putting walker Merle down was a fitting payoff for the brother drama of the first three seasons.

Lastly, I completely marked out for Michonne stomping walker butt with her hands bound.

stashed-image-051310e7fd55ca.gif

Oh, Merle. :csad:

Someone give Daryl a hug.

Merle had an appropriately violent and struggled death. I wish that his redemptive arc had been handled better because the prison folk take him in too easily and his decision to leave Michonne and attack the Governor himself is a little too out of the blue. And the fact that his actual attack doesn't accomplish much weakens his sacrifice a bit.

Eh. He took out a decent-ish number of the Gov's guys. Granted, not enough to make a huge difference, but still...

If Ben doesn't walk into the shot. Governor Phillip is deadsies.

It probably would have helped too if Merle hadn't been drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"