The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 "Welcome to the Tombs" Discussion Thread

I would also think Laurie Holden would know. She made the comment that [BLACKOUT]Carl is literally the only safe one in the group.[/BLACKOUT]. I didn't get the feeling she was just being misleading lol.

Hmm...if true....that's....not any of the people I would have suspected.

I'm having a hard time believing that one. So yeah, not taking it too seriously. Yet.

[BLACKOUT]Rick would just go ahead and end up killing himself if that were to happen. I really don't think he'd be able to come back from that lol. That would be the absolute end.[/BLACKOUT]

yea I have a hard time believing [BLACKOUT]Rick functions on the show with out Carl, might as well be the series finale if that were true. [/BLACKOUT]

Same. The man's barely functioning as it is.

I would also think Laurie Holden would know. She made the comment that [BLACKOUT]Carl is literally the only safe one in the group.[/BLACKOUT]. I didn't get the feeling she was just being misleading lol.

From Andrew Lincoln himself:

"That episode doesn't pull any punches. It's pretty much what everyone has grown accustomed to in our season finale. It's carnage, and there is death. Something happens that I find incredibly shocking that relates directly to my character and the prison family. It really came out of left field for me and I never expected it. When I read the script, I was really shocked."

I believe it.

Hmm....honestly, that quote from Lincoln (from an EW interview, because I just copied and pasted it into Google) gives me pause.

Well. Against my will I just found out that in next weeks episode.....

This is huge.
LAST CHANCE.
TURN BACK!!!!
Carl dies. and based on my other spoiler, I deduce that [BLACKOUT] Tyreese says something or does something that causes him to commit suicide.[/BLACKOUT]
Good god...

Spidey, where are you getting your spoilers? You can PM me if you don't want to announce it in the thread.

About the spoiler that Spideyfan posted,

I have a hard time buying Carl killing himself, especially based off something Tyreese of all people said. As others have pointed out, if Lori dying in childbirth made Rick go insane, then how does he reconcile his son killing himself?

What the hell would Tyreese even say that would cause such a strong reaction in Carl anyway? Carl has been a strong big brother for Judith Asskicker. I just don't see it. It really would be out of left field. Too out of left field.

Beth was suicidal last season, maybe it's her.

I wouldn't be averse to Glenn biting it. He had a moment this season when he turned into Super Glenn when he fought off the walker with the broken chair, other than that he's been inconsistent, whiny, and he has lost all of his original character traits from the first two seasons. I guess that could be considered his character growing and he's become hard, but he's such a miserable character to me. He's also preventing Maggie from growing because she's always tied up in his BS.

So yeah, I think Glenn should die.

I don't know, I already knew what Andy said, but something just doesn't sound right about it to me.

We'll see.

About the spoiler that Spideyfan posted,

I have a hard time buying Carl killing himself, especially based off something Tyreese of all people said. As others have pointed out, if Lori dying in childbirth made Rick go insane, then how does he reconcile his son killing himself?

What the hell would Tyreese even say that would cause such a strong reaction in Carl anyway? Carl has been a strong big brother for Judith Asskicker. I just don't see it. It really would be out of left field. Too out of left field.

Beth was suicidal last season, maybe it's her.

I wouldn't be averse to Glenn biting it. He had a moment this season when he turned into Super Glenn when he fought off the walker with the broken chair, other than that he's been inconsistent, whiny, and he has lost all of his original character traits from the first two seasons. I guess that could be considered his character growing and he's become hard, but he's such a miserable character to me. He's also preventing Maggie from growing because she's always tied up in his BS.

So yeah, I think Glenn should die.
What if Judith dies, and Tyreese gives Carl hell about it? Maybe Beth and Judith bite it and Carl doesn't act to save them. So then Tyreese could totally say something, leading to Carl offing himself.

What if Judith dies, and Tyreese gives Carl hell about it? Maybe Beth and Judith bite it and Carl doesn't act to save them. So then Tyreese could totally say something, leading to Carl offing himself.
If all that happens and [BLACKOUT]both is children die[/BLACKOUT], then there's REALLY no point in Rick anymore. LOL. He'd off himself in the season 4 premiere.

No, I'm serious. Rick would never come back from that. [BLACKOUT]Unless they plan on killing Rick soon and I mean real soon. Then go for it I guess.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
Hmm....honestly, that quote from Lincoln (from an EW interview, because I just copied and pasted it into Google) gives me pause.

Well
if this is true, what does Tyreese say that causes Carl to kill himself? It would have to be some kind of revelation, maybe it's faulty info about Rick and Co. getting killed. Then again, the only way I could see Carl killing himself is if something happens to Judith Asskicker. He's been more of a father to her than Rick, so I don't think he'd just abandon her.

Or who knows, maybe Beth convinces him into a suicide pact like she tried to do with Maggie.

Just kill em all and make this show about Hershel and his magical shotgun.

LOL. [BLACKOUT]If true, then I would expect Rick to kill Tyreese.[/BLACKOUT]

Hey, maybe Andrew was right about the 27 characters after all. LOL.

Yeah, I'm kind of thinking that it'd have to be some bad news or something that would cause that reaction and not just some put downs. That's not in Tyreese's character anyway.

I didn't see the episode tonight... what happened with Tyreese. Anything?

Sneak Peak #1
[YT]lx0bCPDSGPI[/YT]

Sneak Peak #2
[YT]XJPDKp-NqwA[/YT]

Dat Sneak Peak #2 :eek:

Yeah, something tells me that they're walking into a major trap that's gonna take out a ton of the Governor's men to even up the sides a little.

My gut feeling says
Glens gonna die

They're running kind of low on characters, can't be killing off too many more.

I've been trying to see i I could find some other source to back up the [BLACKOUT]Carl death[/BLACKOUT] rumor, but I haven't been able to.

So I'd say just take it with a huge grain of salt.

My money is on either [BLACKOUT]Hershel[/BLACKOUT] or [BLACKOUT]Beth[/BLACKOUT] but yeah, they are kinda running low on people. I'm not expecting much death outside [BLACKOUT]The Gov, which would bum me out but I understand why he's gotta go.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Was the suicide of a cast member specified to happen in the finale, cause I could see how one could view what Merle did as a sort of suicide, what outcome other than death could Merle had been looking for? There was no real way out for Merle other than going back to the prison with Michonne.[/BLACKOUT]

The spoilers i got from a few other forums.

1)Glen Dies. 2)Carl or Hershel Commits suicide

Thats some **** if those spoilers are true. Put me in the don't buy it camp though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"