The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 "Welcome to the Tombs" Discussion Thread

LOL. [BLACKOUT]If true, then I would expect Rick to kill Tyreese.[/BLACKOUT]

Hey, maybe Andrew was right about the 27 characters after all. LOL.

Lol,
Carl dies + Rick goes insane = killing spree!

:oldrazz:

The thing about that spoiler is
There's no real reason to do it. What real impact is that going to have on Rick that Lori's death driving him crazy hasn't already. Like others have said, Rick would just need to opt out at that point. Story wise, it doesn't make much sense going forward. I mean I can look back at certain episodes and see maybe where they're setting up Carl's death. Like in "Clear" with the picture and the crib. Yeah maybe he wanted Judith to be able to see her mother but also, her big brother. And the crib is his way of making sure she's being taken care ok. But again, that's flimsy at best. I just don't see the reason for it or any way it works logically into the season finale.

I also don't like the fact that they're
killing the governor already
. I know it's not confirmed yet but if that is true it's kinda disappointing

So I haven't read any of the spoilers, other than the 27 dead one, but it sounds like the entire cast is going to be killed off in the finale.

If they kill off everyone, I will not be watching any longer.

They'll just show some random walkers and survivors with no backstory whatsoever :woot:

The spoilers i got from a few other forums.

1)Glen Dies. 2)Carl or Hershel Commits suicide

Though I can necessary say if they are true, I've heard this as well. Particularly [BLACKOUT]the Carl rumor.[/BLACKOUT]

If I was The Prison crew I'd rig the prison to blow somehow like how Kirk tricked the Klingons onto the Enterprise then blew it to hell

Some of my theories (based on the spoilers I read in this thread and the comics, so watch out):
-If Carl dies, Rick will die too. I don't think he'll care much about Judith, since it's probably not his daughter.
-If Beth dies, Hershel dies too for sure. Maggie already has Glenn, so he'll lose the will to live (like in the comics).
-Michonne and Andrea won't die. I'm pretty certain that Daryl and Tyrese won't either. And if Tyrese lives, Sasha will live too.
-I think the person that commits suicide is Carol.
-I don't see Glenn or Maggie dying either. If one of them dies, I'm pretty sure the other one will too.
-The Governor-I know spoilers say that he dies, but I suspect that he'll get some heavy beating and everyone will think he's dead, but he'll come back in S4 or S5.
-Everyone I didn't mention here probably dies.

[BLACKOUT]Any of Rick's group committing suicide seems kind of random if you ask me. But I guess at one point they could figure that they are out numbered & would rather off themselves & not become a Zombie. Then let The Governor or one of his morons do it[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Any of Rick's group committing suicide seems kind of random if you ask me. But I guess at one point they could figure that they are out numbered & would rather off themselves & not become a Zombie. Then let The Governor or one of his morons do it[/BLACKOUT]

See, that makes more sense to me. Someone getting wounded in the battle or bit and deciding to commit suicide. It would fit really. Better than someone not being able to take it anymore and offing themselves at this point.

[BLACKOUT]T-Dog comes back and strikes down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger[/BLACKOUT]

Mad props if he comes back as a ghost.

20qdouv.jpg

I can buy the first one. Not the second one(s).

[BLACKOUT]Herschel wouldn't kill himself if his daughters were still alive. And why would Carl kill himself?

At this point, suicide is cheap. [/BLACKOUT]

Well at this point...

I've had people tell me Glen's dying, Carl's dying, Herschel's dying and even that Daryl's dying. I think the only thing to do is just wait for the ep to air - there are so many things just being randomly tossed about that it's hard to even guess what's going on.

That all said...
I read one rumor that sounded a little crackpot... but it lines up with the two sneak peeks that are out. Granted, it may have been written AFTER the two sneak peeks came out (I have no idea), and designed to work with them. Hard to say thus far.

Where are people getting the rumor that [BLACKOUT]Carl ends up killing himself?[/BLACKOUT] If that does happen, no matter how they write it, they're just doing it for shock value. It literally makes no sense at all.

EDIT: It'll make more sense if they kill off [BLACKOUT]the baby[/BLACKOUT]

I'd venture that they're hiding in the tombs of the prison as a means to use the walkers as a shield against the Governor and his posse. I'm not really sure what to make of the spoilers, but I would guess that:

-Carol gets Lori's death from the GN; mowed down running with Judith.
-Carol and Lil' Asskicker dying further upsets Daryl, so he commits suicide with nothing left to live for anymore.
-Rick is affected by both Judith's death and Daryl's suicide since he was his go to guy (since the spoilers said the suicide or death directly affects Rick)
-With Daryl gone it allows Tyrese to step up and become the next big character.
-Not sure what Rick's big injury will be, but I doubt he's losing a hand.

Guess we'll see.

I'd venture that they're hiding in the tombs of the prison as a means to use the walkers as a shield against the Governor and his posse. I'm not really sure what to make of the spoilers, but I would guess that:

-Carol gets Lori's death from the GN; mowed down running with Judith.
-Carol and Lil' Asskicker dying further upsets Daryl, so he commits suicide with nothing left to live for anymore.
-Rick is affected by both Judith's death and Daryl's suicide since he was his go to guy (since the spoilers said the suicide or death directly affects Rick)
-With Daryl gone it allows Tyrese to step up and become the next big character.
-Not sure what Rick's big injury will be, but I doubt he's losing a hand.

Guess we'll see.

You might as well end the series right there, no one is left to carry the show after that. Tyreese has to be fleshed way out and prove himself a lot more to slip into Daryls shoes, which I think they've failed to do, feels like they had no idea what to do with Tyreese this season, just put him in for the fans to stop assuming every black man on the show is Tyreese.

You might as well end the series right there, no one is left to carry the show after that. Tyreese has to be fleshed way out and prove himself a lot more to slip into Daryls shoes, which I think they've failed to do, feels like they had no idea what to do with Tyreese this season, just put him in for the fans to stop assuming every black man on the show is Tyreese.

I agree, so far I didn't like they way they treated Tyreese's character on this show.

I'm not going to lie, if [BLACKOUT]Daryl dies[/BLACKOUT] I'm probably done with the show.

just what if...
You see Carl getting shot near the head and it becomes ambiguous if he's live or dead? sorta similar later on in the comics.

just what if...
You see Carl getting shot near the head and it becomes ambiguous if he's live or dead? sorta similar later on in the comics.

Thats fine [BLACKOUT]but would have to come up with something different than how they did it in the comics....cause

This shouldn't be survivable in real life[/BLACKOUT]

Spoiler Don't Click if don't want comic book related spoiler (still a spoiler for some I guess?)
walkingdead83.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"