The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 "Welcome to the Tombs" Discussion Thread

Thats fine [BLACKOUT]but would have to come up with something different than how they did it in the comics....cause

This shouldn't be survivable in real life[/BLACKOUT]

Spoiler Don't Click if don't want comic book related spoiler (still a spoiler for some I guess?)
HewHEP2.jpg

lol yeah that's why I said [BLACKOUT]near to the head...probably the neck? but yeah when I got to that part in the comics I thought for sure he was dead.[/BLACKOUT]

When it comes to who's going to die, I'd say that these folks are safe.
[BLACKOUT]
Rick - The main character
Carl - He's everything holding Rick together, and doesn't even fully realize it.
Daryl - Let's face it, he's the show's "cool factor". You can't kill that off.
Glenn & Maggie - These two are too essential to the story and are just reaching a critical point in their development.
Michonne - Another character too cool to die.
Andrea - Anyone who's read the comic knows where things eventually head with her and... Um... One of the guys left alive.
Carol - They already "killed" her once, that grants her a pass for now.[/BLACKOUT]

These folks, however...
[BLACKOUT]Beth - She's not really that important to the show and, she's not a comic character.
Hershel - Although he's taken on something like the role of Dale from the comic, he's expendable. Although, I'd miss him. Just like Dale
Judith - Anyone who's read the comic already know what happens to her.
[/BLACKOUT]

Hi Guys. I've been two timing a lot on other walking dead forums as this one got extremely slow the last month or so. Probably my fault. Not knocking the hype as you guys are homebase for me it's just I needed more. I've been reading spoilers here and there for the finally but really don't want to be spoiled for e16 "to much" so I'm staying cautious.

Point? I haven't heard jack crap about this [BLACKOUT]Carl[/BLACKOUT] rumor. Source? Otherwise I'm calling no way on that one.

When it comes to who's going to die, I'd say that these folks are safe.
[BLACKOUT]
Rick - The main character
Carl - He's everything holding Rick together, and doesn't even fully realize it.
Daryl - Let's face it, he's the show's "cool factor". You can't kill that off.
Glenn & Maggie - These two are too essential to the story and are just reaching a critical point in their development.
Michonne - Another character too cool to die.
Andrea - Anyone who's read the comic knows where things eventually head with her and... Um... One of the guys left alive.
Carol - They already "killed" her once, that grants her a pass for now.[/BLACKOUT]

These folks, however...
[BLACKOUT]Beth - She's not really that important to the show and, she's not a comic character.
Hershel - Although he's taken on something like the role of Dale from the comic, he's expendable. Although, I'd miss him. Just like Dale
Judith - Anyone who's read the comic already know what happens to her.
[/BLACKOUT]

I don't think this needs to be blacked out since it's my speculation, but I don't think Glenn is safe at all. I would actually be a little disappointed if he didn't bite it. (Sorry Glenn fans, whoever you are.) I think he's outlived his usefulness as a character and it looks like he's being set up to get dead. I mean, does anyone expect that wedding to go off without a hitch?

Morgan's suppost to be in this one

Really? I was hoping that they'd leave well enough alone. That was basically the perfect send off for Morgan. I really don't need to see him shoot Martinez and then have the Governor blow him away or whatever.

I don't think this needs to be blacked out since it's my speculation, but I don't think Glenn is safe at all. I would actually be a little disappointed if he didn't bite it. (Sorry Glenn fans, whoever you are.) I think he's outlived his usefulness as a character and it looks like he's being set up to get dead. I mean, does anyone expect that wedding to go off without a hitch?

Glenn is very instrumental in the comics way beyond Woodbury. And, their wedding does go smooth there as well.

Ive heard some pretty legit rumors going on in some forums, but I'm not sure if I should post them...

Oh, and I'm kinda new here on these boards; how would I go about putting the spoiler tags?

I've actually heard people say its Carol that might commit Suicide and not Carl. Who really knows though we will have to wait and see how the Finale goes.

I've actually heard people say its Carol that might commit Suicide and not Carl. Who really knows though we will have to wait and see how the Finale goes.

Yeah I'm thinking this is the case, it happened in the comics so it's kinda appropriate it would happen here.

Got this spoiler from another forum..... It sounds fake...as no-one .....

.....from the prison dies.......

Here's the spoiler :

The Governor returns to Woodbury and is very angry by what Merle did to his men. He tells WB that the prison group has killed more men and must be stopped. The Governor walks into the torture room and hits Andrea.

Cue intro.

In the prison, everyone is worried because Daryl has not returned yet. There os a sense of panic between Carol and Rick. Rick seemd to feel guilty. The group decides it must go - Hershel tells them they must either leave or too many will die. Then Daryl just shows up. The entire group looks at Daryl in silence. Carol walks up to him but sees the sadness in his eyes - can tell he's been crying. Daryl steps away from Carol and angrily tells the Group: Merle is dead and the Governor has to pay for it. He starts to cry again and everyone is just silent.

The Governor, with Andrea bleeding behind him, sends Martinez to prepare his soldiers to attack the prison - to make sure they have everything they need. Martinez looks at Andrea but just turns and follows orders.

Rick is talking with the Group and saying that they should just leave the prison, but Daryl and Michonne don't want to leave it to the Governor. "He's done too much to just walk away," Daryl says. Rick tells them that he has an idea. He walks over to Michonne and asks her to forgive him and that she is needed and is a part of the group. Then it skips to everyone packing up their suitcases and bags and walking out and entering their cars. Carl stays behind for a bit and begins to cry. When he hears footsteps, he wipes his face dry and walks out. The entire group is giving one last look at the prison. Beth says, "this was our home and now it's just the tomb of LoriT-Dog and Axel." Everyone except Rick, Daryl, and Michonne drives off.

The Governor and his soldiers are headed to the prison. The Governor riding up on top of the truck leading the group. Martinez, on one of the trucks attacks two of the towers with a grenade launcher. The trucks pile through the game with the towers on fire. The trucks demolish the fence of the prison, some of the vehicles are damaged by traps, but all the soldiers head up to the prison. The Governor is in one of their trucks while most of the men are forced to walk up to the prison on foot, but everything seems to be abandoned. The men are baffled, but with a hand gesture, the Governor indicates that the group needs to enter the prison - believing the prison group must be hiding. Allen, in front of the group, opens a door, but cannot see anyone. inside. The Governor tells them that they must enter the prison while a small group stays outside with him. The Governor's men are now going through the blocks, but are surprised that all doors are open and no one is there. This does not stop the Governor. He tells them to "go ahead with the expedition."

In Woodbury, Milton decides to check on the room where the Governor wants to torture michone, but it is closed. Milton starts to walk away but stops and thinks that the room was not closed before. He looks around to see if anyone is near and then starts looking for something to try to open it.

In the prison, the Governor and his men hear sirens start to go off as they are still looking for the prison group. The ringing of the prison siren starts to attract walkers that are just outside the fences. Within a few minutes, walkers are everywhere. All the doors are open there is no way to stop the walker from coming ins. Pretty soon, the prison is filled with walkers. The Governor's begin attacking the walkers, which seem to be coming from everywhere, but they can't seem to stop the flow. The group with the Governor is soon surrounded by walkers and a big group of his men are cornered and eaten in the generator room. The Governor's men begin to run like crazy in every direction - many of them being overrun by walkers.

Daryl comes out of nowhere and hides behind a truck. Karen sees him and tries to kill him, but he hits her (but he doesn't kill her) without anybody to seeing it. He then closes the gate so the Govornor can just run away. Rick is with Michonne in the forest and observes what's happening at the prison and then turns and walks away.

Inside the prison, the Governor and Martínez are struggling to survive, but there are too many walkers around them and the Governor only has a handful of his guys left with him. The Governor is surrounded by walkers but throws Martinez to them. For a second, Martinex tries to fight back against the Governor, but the Governor stabs Martinez in the chest and then pushes him back into the group of walkers.

In Woodbury, Milton frees Andrea and is immediately asked where the Governor is. He tells her that he went to the prison to kill the prison group. Andrea starts crying and then tells Milton that he must immediately leave Woodbury with her.

Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Glenn and Maggie are outside of Woodbury with Karen - her hands tied together. Rick tells Maggie and Glenn are to wait there for them and if they do not return in 20 minutes, to come and find them. Rick, Daryl and Michonne, pulling Karen with them, see Sasha and Tyreese and a large group of teenagers and children guarding the gate. Tyreese tells them to drop their guns and stop where they are. Rick tells Tyreese to let them in and that if they can not enter, he will they kill Karen. Tyreese does not know what to do. Rick tells them that they are coming in peace and that he doesn't want to fight them. As a gesture of goodwill, Rick and Daryl drop their weapons while Michonne points her pistol at Karen. Tyreese says that they must open the doors, but Sasha doesn't let him. Andrea, with milton, sees what is happening and runs up to the gate. She screams out that the Governor is insane. The kids are all nervous and one of them points his rifle and then the other children start to fire at Rick and his group. Karen falls into some bushes and hides. Rick, Daryl, and Michonne hide behind a car. Tyreese tries to stop the shooting, but one of the kids points a rifle at him. Sasha gets in front of him and tells the kid to put it down. It shows a close up of his eyes - showing his fear. He shoots and kills Sasha.. The kids, who are shooting in every direction suddenly stop when Sasha is shot.

The screen skips over to Glenn and maggie, who are next to a train car, and the Governor is behind them. He attacks Glenn and Maggie with a knife. He and glenn fight for a bit - then glenn gets knocked back. Maggie tries to hit the gov but misses, yet she makes hom step away from glenn. Tthe Governor reaches for herr = to try and take her hostage - but Glenn shoots him in the stomach.

Rick takes Andrea, Daryl and Michonne and begins to make torches from the bonfires of the center of Woodbury. They start to set the buildings on fire on fire - one by one. Andrea tells Rick that Milton has to come with them, Rick angrily accepts. Maggie and Glenn grab each and they join up with the others - standing in front of the fiery buildings.

The Governor, crawling towards the gate, is looking for his gun, but Tyreese kicks it away, raising Sasha's dead body up into his arms. Woodbury is in flames and quickly fills with walkers.

Hershel, Carl, Carol, Beth, and Judith arrive in cars and the rest of the group, including Milton, starts to get in. When they are about to leave, Tyreese and asks if he can go with him,. Rick must make a quick decision. He looks at Hershel. He says, "Yes." Tyreese cries as he lies his sister behind some bushes. The fire is growing and his face is covered in tears. He wipes his face and runs over to the group as walkers start to get close.

The Governor tries to get up but can't, so he looks up and at to his village in flames and begins to cry out as the walkers beging to pour onto him.

The cars come to a stop on the road, surrounded by woods, and Rick says they have to go someplace new - find a new home. Everyone is smiling after the victory, except Tyreese, who is still crying. Daryl approaches Tyreese and says: I understand your pain, I lost someone too, but we must go.
Tyreese dry tears ......... the end.

Here's the spoiler :

The Governor returns to Woodbury and is very angry by what Merle did to his men. He tells WB that the prison group has killed more men and must be stopped. The Governor walks into the torture room and hits Andrea.

Cue intro.

In the prison, everyone is worried because Daryl has not returned yet. There os a sense of panic between Carol and Rick. Rick seemd to feel guilty. The group decides it must go - Hershel tells them they must either leave or too many will die. Then Daryl just shows up. The entire group looks at Daryl in silence. Carol walks up to him but sees the sadness in his eyes - can tell he's been crying. Daryl steps away from Carol and angrily tells the Group: Merle is dead and the Governor has to pay for it. He starts to cry again and everyone is just silent.

The Governor, with Andrea bleeding behind him, sends Martinez to prepare his soldiers to attack the prison - to make sure they have everything they need. Martinez looks at Andrea but just turns and follows orders.

Rick is talking with the Group and saying that they should just leave the prison, but Daryl and Michonne don't want to leave it to the Governor. "He's done too much to just walk away," Daryl says. Rick tells them that he has an idea. He walks over to Michonne and asks her to forgive him and that she is needed and is a part of the group. Then it skips to everyone packing up their suitcases and bags and walking out and entering their cars. Carl stays behind for a bit and begins to cry. When he hears footsteps, he wipes his face dry and walks out. The entire group is giving one last look at the prison. Beth says, "this was our home and now it's just the tomb of LoriT-Dog and Axel." Everyone except Rick, Daryl, and Michonne drives off.

The Governor and his soldiers are headed to the prison. The Governor riding up on top of the truck leading the group. Martinez, on one of the trucks attacks two of the towers with a grenade launcher. The trucks pile through the game with the towers on fire. The trucks demolish the fence of the prison, some of the vehicles are damaged by traps, but all the soldiers head up to the prison. The Governor is in one of their trucks while most of the men are forced to walk up to the prison on foot, but everything seems to be abandoned. The men are baffled, but with a hand gesture, the Governor indicates that the group needs to enter the prison - believing the prison group must be hiding. Allen, in front of the group, opens a door, but cannot see anyone. inside. The Governor tells them that they must enter the prison while a small group stays outside with him. The Governor's men are now going through the blocks, but are surprised that all doors are open and no one is there. This does not stop the Governor. He tells them to "go ahead with the expedition."

In Woodbury, Milton decides to check on the room where the Governor wants to torture michone, but it is closed. Milton starts to walk away but stops and thinks that the room was not closed before. He looks around to see if anyone is near and then starts looking for something to try to open it.

In the prison, the Governor and his men hear sirens start to go off as they are still looking for the prison group. The ringing of the prison siren starts to attract walkers that are just outside the fences. Within a few minutes, walkers are everywhere. All the doors are open there is no way to stop the walker from coming ins. Pretty soon, the prison is filled with walkers. The Governor's begin attacking the walkers, which seem to be coming from everywhere, but they can't seem to stop the flow. The group with the Governor is soon surrounded by walkers and a big group of his men are cornered and eaten in the generator room. The Governor's men begin to run like crazy in every direction - many of them being overrun by walkers.

Daryl comes out of nowhere and hides behind a truck. Karen sees him and tries to kill him, but he hits her (but he doesn't kill her) without anybody to seeing it. He then closes the gate so the Govornor can just run away. Rick is with Michonne in the forest and observes what's happening at the prison and then turns and walks away.

Inside the prison, the Governor and Martínez are struggling to survive, but there are too many walkers around them and the Governor only has a handful of his guys left with him. The Governor is surrounded by walkers but throws Martinez to them. For a second, Martinex tries to fight back against the Governor, but the Governor stabs Martinez in the chest and then pushes him back into the group of walkers.

In Woodbury, Milton frees Andrea and is immediately asked where the Governor is. He tells her that he went to the prison to kill the prison group. Andrea starts crying and then tells Milton that he must immediately leave Woodbury with her.

Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Glenn and Maggie are outside of Woodbury with Karen - her hands tied together. Rick tells Maggie and Glenn are to wait there for them and if they do not return in 20 minutes, to come and find them. Rick, Daryl and Michonne, pulling Karen with them, see Sasha and Tyreese and a large group of teenagers and children guarding the gate. Tyreese tells them to drop their guns and stop where they are. Rick tells Tyreese to let them in and that if they can not enter, he will they kill Karen. Tyreese does not know what to do. Rick tells them that they are coming in peace and that he doesn't want to fight them. As a gesture of goodwill, Rick and Daryl drop their weapons while Michonne points her pistol at Karen. Tyreese says that they must open the doors, but Sasha doesn't let him. Andrea, with milton, sees what is happening and runs up to the gate. She screams out that the Governor is insane. The kids are all nervous and one of them points his rifle and then the other children start to fire at Rick and his group. Karen falls into some bushes and hides. Rick, Daryl, and Michonne hide behind a car. Tyreese tries to stop the shooting, but one of the kids points a rifle at him. Sasha gets in front of him and tells the kid to put it down. It shows a close up of his eyes - showing his fear. He shoots and kills Sasha.. The kids, who are shooting in every direction suddenly stop when Sasha is shot.

The screen skips over to Glenn and maggie, who are next to a train car, and the Governor is behind them. He attacks Glenn and Maggie with a knife. He and glenn fight for a bit - then glenn gets knocked back. Maggie tries to hit the gov but misses, yet she makes hom step away from glenn. Tthe Governor reaches for herr = to try and take her hostage - but Glenn shoots him in the stomach.

Rick takes Andrea, Daryl and Michonne and begins to make torches from the bonfires of the center of Woodbury. They start to set the buildings on fire on fire - one by one. Andrea tells Rick that Milton has to come with them, Rick angrily accepts. Maggie and Glenn grab each and they join up with the others - standing in front of the fiery buildings.

The Governor, crawling towards the gate, is looking for his gun, but Tyreese kicks it away, raising Sasha's dead body up into his arms. Woodbury is in flames and quickly fills with walkers.

Hershel, Carl, Carol, Beth, and Judith arrive in cars and the rest of the group, including Milton, starts to get in. When they are about to leave, Tyreese and asks if he can go with him,. Rick must make a quick decision. He looks at Hershel. He says, "Yes." Tyreese cries as he lies his sister behind some bushes. The fire is growing and his face is covered in tears. He wipes his face and runs over to the group as walkers start to get close.

The Governor tries to get up but can't, so he looks up and at to his village in flames and begins to cry out as the walkers beging to pour onto him.

The cars come to a stop on the road, surrounded by woods, and Rick says they have to go someplace new - find a new home. Everyone is smiling after the victory, except Tyreese, who is still crying. Daryl approaches Tyreese and says: I understand your pain, I lost someone too, but we must go.

That's obviously fake.

A TWD season finale ending could never be that happy.

If Carol dies, she's will be getting Lori's death from the comic. Which means Judith will also die.

Considering she is playing somewhat of a mother figure to Judith, I doubt they will kill her (and not both off), especially in that way.

Unless, my theory that the Governor kills Judith is correct. Then I could see Carol committing suicide.

Last edited:
That's obviously fake.

A TWD season finale ending could never be that happy.

You're probably right, I don't know, but think it was Glen Mazzara who said the finale was emotionally satisfying, which that spoiler seems to be. The group have been losing most of the season, I think they need a big win for morale, to carry them to what ever horror they have coming next season.

We'll see, can't wait :yay::yay:

Here's the spoiler :

Cue intro.

sounds good but someone from team prison is gonna die I believe.also they teased a jaw dropping final moment

Today is the day, who's gonna die tonight?

Here's the spoiler :

Cue intro.

Like most others have said that's too happy of an ending and there is no way in hell that they won't[BLACKOUT] kill off at least ONE person from ricks group.[/BLACKOUT]

Like most others have said that's too happy of an ending and there is no way in hell that they won't[BLACKOUT] kill off at least ONE person from ricks group.[/BLACKOUT]

Meh, I'm growing more and more convinced that the prison group may escape this one unscathed. They've already been hit pretty hard this season, and killing characters just for the sake of killing characters isn't worth it. The Governor's demise is going to be the highlight of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"