The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 4 Discussion - "Killer Within"

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
TWD
Dexter
How I Met Your Mother
Weeds (while it war airing seasons 1-6)

In that order. Gonna watch Homeland soon as well.

SOA but i need to check out homeland soon aswell

I like how there was even an IMO in that statement, and yet people still feel the need to make their own lists.

I hate lists. I like a **** load of shows, why do I need to rank them?

Oh, I wasn't bashing your thread but I don't see why someone has to be "Game of Thrones is better than Breaking Bad!" They're completely different shows, why put one over the other?

Fool, you know how I feel about lists.

I was going to make a joke about making a list of my favorite Hypesters, but I have a feeling that would really come back to bite me in the ass. :csad:

I was going to make a joke about making a list of my favorite Hypesters, but I have a feeling that would really come back to bite me in the ass. :csad:

None of those members are as good as Breaking Bad. :o

Well, that goes without saying...

Wow. After finishing Halo 4, this was not the best episode to watch when it comes to emotion.

Such a sad yet powerful episode.

I'll have to remind my self not to state my opinion any more lol. Anyway. Can't wait until this Sunday.

Also, Andrew mustve been one fast dude to break through all the zombies, climb a fence, survive on his own a few days, carry a deer and make his way back into the jail without anyone seeing lol.

Also, Andrew mustve been one fast dude to break through all the zombies, climb a fence, survive on his own a few days, carry a deer and make his way back into the jail without anyone seeing lol.

Once the show revealed that it was Andrew who did all that. It pretty much proved to me why the guy was locked up in the first place.

But it is kind of funny how he was locked up for 8 months in the cafeteria during the zombie apocalypse and knew how to handle the walkers quickly. He even had an ax at the beginning of the ep. Where did he get that?

Last edited:
Axel? Lol, idk, no telling. He was a convict so I'm sure he could figure things out and knew how to survive.

Once the show revealed that it was Andrew who did all that. It pretty much proved to me why the guy was locked up in the first place.

But it is kind of funny how he was locked up for 8 months in the cafeteria during the zombie apocalypse and knew how to handle the walkers quickly. He even had an ax at the beginning of the ep. Where did he get that?

I also had doubts about Andrew (alone) settling up this trap but I took a closer look on the scenes and there are quite a lot of hints that could help proving it.

First of all to make things clear about the group not noticing the person who set all up: The first scene was certainly playing very early in the morning. I believe that the group was still asleep at that time. On top of this they sleep next to a bunch of zombies and have grown accustomed to noises like rustling fences or sth. walking around.

But now lets talk about the persons characteristics.
Like it was said before the trap-setter was a skinny black guy. From the characters we had known so far this could only be Andrew.
Also we get a good view on his shoes. So I tried to find a scene where his shoes were shown before but I only have seen it when they kicked down (episode 2) their first zombie and while Andrew fought with Rick (episode 4).
In the first scene the shoes were still way too clean but similar to the person in the beginning of episode 4 the person weared some kind of sneakers. So could have been the same pair of shoes.

But what IMO will settle most of the doubts is the scene where Andrew and Rick were wrestling with the axe. You can cleary see that his right hand was full of blood. Its impossible that his hands got this bloody from their fight up to now. We also saw the person lay down the deers heart before while his right hand was fully covered with blood.

So far I dont have left any doubts that it has been Andrew setting up the trap.
As mentioned by other users he still was a convict and in episode 2 he also learned a lot about fighting the undead probably.

Even if I am positive about this theory, I still have a feeling that maybe Oscar could have sth. to do with it.

Last edited:
As far as T-Dog, Glad he went out the hero, though I truthfully didn't really care because well, he never did anything truthfully noteworthy until that moment in the entire show, imho. If they kept that Andrew prisoner alive (to wreak havoc on them this episode) after we all thought(well I'm sure most of us did) he was dead when ricked locked him out, I doubt they'd kill a mainstay of the show off-screen like that. imho.
I feel the same way. While I'm glad he went out in that fashion, there's really no emotional attachment to it because he was always kind of just there.

With those two last remaining prisoners, I believe they're not going to try anything stupid on Rick and the group. That old guy who offered to give Daryl's bike a tune up - I hope he lets him lol.

And that Governor - I'm sure it's been mentioned but why the Liam Neeson type, seriously???? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"