The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 4 Discussion - "Killer Within"

God I know! I sat totally stony-faced through Lori's whole speech.

But Rick's reaction at the end really got me..... :csad:

Yeah,[BLACKOUT] I didn't really care much about her babbling, even though it was done with an appreciable weight. I just was not enjoying the character, so if she was on her way out, fine by me.

But, man, when Rick fell to the ground. That was rough.[/BLACKOUT]

Yeah,[BLACKOUT] I didn't really care much about her babbling, even though it was done with an appreciable weight. I just was not enjoying the character, so if she was on her way out, fine by me.

But, man, when Rick fell to the ground. That was rough.[/BLACKOUT]

Dude pulled a Chris Bosh.

You know a show is good when they break out season finale type episodes 4 episodes in. Man was this episode great!!!!

Have to say, although we didn't get that much character development from T-Dog since the series began, I was sad and sorry to see him go, but Dude, went out like a G!!! Talk about a heroic sacrifice. T-Dog redeemed himself or rather the writers redeemed themselves for not developing his character by giving him a nice exit episode and death

I mean I knew he was going to go by all the lines they gave him, but man am I impressed the way they did it. It was even sad when he got bit.

Man when T-Dog died with his sacrifice and when Carl had to shoot Lori while flashing back to the speech Rick gave and then followed by Rick's reaction....

tumblr_mcfpfbxZot1qijiwvo1_500.gif

I was rooting for you T-Dog.....

Now Carl will have to share Hershel's daughter with Rick.:hehe:

I just noticed... Oscar had more lines than T-Dog.

Man, I feel so emotionally drained right now...I just want to curl up in the fetal position and go to sleep. DAMN you walking dead!!!!

I just noticed... Oscar had more lines than T-Dog.
Haha poor T-Dog.

That guy's a pretty good actor though. Him and Rick should have a sanctimonious monologue-off and see who wins. Hope he sticks around too.

I forget, was the little flashback in the barn with Rick talking to Carl about death shown before in S2?

Yeah, it was the episode after Dale died.