The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 7 "When the Dead Come Knocking" Discussion Thread

Like the rest of us, he just wanted to see her boobs :eek:
tumblr_mbusifDInW1rgqat8o1_400.png

Just like how he converted the band of soldiers to his townsfolk as well?

The Governor has shown that he carries extreme prejudice and to expand his own power.

Well Maggie and Glenn aren't going to overthrow him as Governor. A band of soldiers would be a different story.

Like the rest of us, he just wanted to see her boobs :eek:

I just want to see Andrea's , that lucky bastard.

Last edited:
Well Maggie and Glenn aren't going to overthrow him as Governor. A band of soldiers would be a different story.
To his and everyone's (Merle and Michone) shock, the group was able to clear up the prison enough to stay. The potential threat that Rick and the group could be is at a maximum for the Governor. They are just as much of a threat as a band of soldiers.

They were even surprised at how Glen was able to survive while taped to a chair.

To his and everyone's (Merle and Michone) shock, the group was able to clear up the prison enough to stay. The potential threat that Rick and the group could be is at a maximum for the Governor. They are just as much of a threat as a band of soldiers.

They were even surprised at how Glen was able to survive while taped to a chair.

I concur. Ricks group is strong due to the family bond and trust they have with one another.

I agree with whoever said that the music at the end of the last ep was awesome!

I wonder if their groups bond is trusting enough to let Meryl back in because of his ties to Darryl?

Last edited:
No, after what he did to Glen and Maggie there is no way they will let him back in. If he had just stayed at the store and waited for Glen to bring back Daryl and hadn't tried to hunt Michonne or if she hadn't gone to the prison then maybe they would let him back in, especially now that T-Dog is gone, but they can't trust him now and Daryl knows that.

Rick probably would've let Merle join out of guilt for leaving him handcuffed on that roof. And b/c he is also Daryl's brother. But that'll all get thrown out of the window after Rick finds out he kidnapped Maggie and (not to mentioned tortured) Glenn.

I think he might of been able to bring the group into Woodbury and convinced them to stay , but Merle went too far with Glenn. Now it's definately too late.

Also , I don't think Daryl and Merle will have a happy reunion.

Rick probably would've let Merle join out of guilt for leaving him handcuffed on that roof. And b/c he is also Daryl's brother. But that'll all get thrown out of the window after Rick finds out he kidnapped Maggie and (not to mentioned tortured) Glenn.
Agreed.

Merle only wants to be with his brother, and I think he would try to convince Daryl to kill the group with him. When they meet face-to-face, it's going to be interesting, but I think the time he's spent with the group, he'll remain loyal.
I think he might of been able to bring the group into Woodbury and convinced them to stay , but Merle went too far with Glenn. Now it's definately too late.
I doubt that. Merle has made up his mind about getting his revenge on Rick and the group.

I doubt that. Merle has made up his mind about getting his revenge on Rick and the group.

Merle didn't do anything to Andrea though. I think the Governor has the final say (or so he thinks). I think he most likely would of killed Rick's group , but it could of gone either way. Merle would try to protect Daryl , but ultimately side with the Governor.

Merle didn't do anything to Andrea though. I think the Governor has the final say (or so he thinks). I think he most likely would of killed Rick's group , but it could of gone either way. Merle would try to protect Daryl , but ultimately side with the Governor.
Well, he had a thing for Andrea when he was with the group.

Meryl is going to have to make a decision of whom he really wants to be with or side with when the time comes. I think he will want to kill Rick and get back in with the Gov., but knows the Gov. will kill him even if he says he won't as he has done in the past by lying to others.

I think it will come down to him sacrificing himself for his brother in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"