The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 8 "Made to Suffer" Discussion Thread

****ing February.

Daryl was in the season preview so I guess he makes it out.

Well that as a great cliffhanger , but they ruined it in the preview lol.

I saw [BLACKOUT]Daryl[/BLACKOUT] but no [BLACKOUT]Merle[/BLACKOUT]

Damn it, the promo for February had a huge spoiler :mad:

What the hell was that screaming ?????

What was the spoiler?

Also, man that look Merle had when the Governor turned on him, pure rage. I really want Merle to be a big part of this season for the remainder. Too good of a character to waste and too many things to explore.

Merle shouldn't survive... no redemption for him. What he did to Glen and the failed execution.

Yeah, Merle is despicable but he is too good a character to get killed off this early. They didn't just hype up Merle and Daryl finally meeting up just for one of them to die.

Merle shouldn't survive... no redemption for him. What he did to Glen and the failed execution.

Nah he'll redeem himself for his brother first and then die later on.

I love Rooker though. Don't want him to go :csad:

I'm thinking [blackout]they both live. In the preview, Glenn asks Rick "You brought him here?!" or something to that effect. That's gotta be Merle. And for what possible reason would be bring Merle along? Because Daryl wants him to. If Daryl's dead, Rick thinks "**** Merle." If Daryl's alive, he might want his brother there with him, because he knows what being stuck in Woodbury would mean for him.[/blackout]

That was a great episode, but man, I can't believe we've got to wait until February for more :argh:.

So how many episodes are left when it comes back on?

Tyreese! Bah gawd!

Great f***in episode. :up:

What was the spoiler?

Also, man that look Merle had when the Governor turned on him, pure rage. I really want Merle to be a big part of this season for the remainder. Too good of a character to waste and too many things to explore.
[blackout]Darrell[/blackout] was in the promo

So, who's disappointed about The Governor now????? Hahahahahhahhjahahsljllsdkv;sds;kfv;gkb

Pure theory here, but regarding Merle, it seems pretty obvious that

The Governor is setting everything up to make Merle look like an outcast so he's brought back to the prison with Daryl. Then Merle can report back to the Governor on its location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"