The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 8 "Made to Suffer" Discussion Thread

Pure theory here, but regarding Merle, it seems pretty obvious that

The Governor is setting everything up to make Merle look like an outcast so he's brought back to the prison with Daryl. Then Merle can report back to the Governor on its location.

Judging from the fact that he apparently [blackout]doesn't just kill them both outright[/blackout], I think you might be on to something...

Judging from the fact that he apparently doesn't just kill them both outright, I think you might be on to something...

But from last episode it seems like he already knows.

The Governor is setting everything up to make Merle look like an outcast so he's brought back to the prison with Daryl. Then Merle can report back to the Governor on its location.

He clearly already knows where the prison is. Based on dialogue from an previous episode

Seeing Shane was awesome, It looks like Rick is not over trying to get on terms with his past.

BTW, so great Carol got something to do in this episode even if it was setting creepy Axel straight :funy:

He clearly already knows where the prison is. Based on dialogue from an previous episode

Then it's for inside information on Rick's group. Either way, Merle is definitey a mole.

The wait until February is going to be killer. That was a great mid-season finale.

Sneak Peek Episode 309 The Walking Dead: The Suicide King
[YT]AiJ6AvX8JPw[/YT]

The Walking Dead 3x09 Promo "The Suicide King"
[YT]CoJFePnJECA[/YT]

TWD has always been a great show but this episode put it on a totally different level imo

This episode totally cemented a blood fued between Michonne and the Governor.

Rick killed Shane again!

:o
tumblr_m3rktwK0ce1qczvg0o1_500.jpg

The wait until February is going to be killer. That was a great mid-season finale.
I agree, it was great, but the wait until February :argh:lol. This season has been so good, I can't wait for the rest of the episodes. They're going to be crazy good.

Jesus, Walking Dead, Jesus! Quick thoughts: Axel is awesome. Bye again, Shane! DARRRYLLLLL, MEEERRRRLLLLLEEEEE! Eyeballs! PENNNYYY! Also, am I the only one that noticed the wife's name was Donna and the kid's name was Ben? So I assume the Dad's Allen. Or did I hear wrong?

was it mentioned in the show yet that those two walkers with Michone are her [blackout]boyfriend and brother[/blackout]

this is it, Merle would not have gone quietly,

the way i see it, Governor's plan was to let the bros escape, go to the prison, let Merle infiltrate the group, maybe even find a way to let them in. Merle will be locked up most of the time I'm sure, every day slowly working Daryl. The unlikely flip side to that is Merle finding it soo much better under Ricks group and actually helping them in the end, dieing in the process.

Wildcard=Tyreese, please don't bring him in now just to die like he does in the comics.

Also Andrea, no more excuses, she is backing the wrong horse.

I don't see how The Governor can trust Merle anymore. He lied to him about Michonne and look what happened.

"What happened to you?"

Probably took all his will power not to kill Merle there.

Darryl will probably kill Merle in a fight to the death and Darryl will be tortured and held captive. Merle has no value, Darryl does.

I want Andrea, The Governor & all of Woodsbury to die before this season is over

Good episod, but I swear Andrea can not be this dumb can she? How much denial can you be in? You've been with Michonne for like 8 months? And now you see that she probably had a somewhat good reason to not trust the Gov. you seriously can not believe him about all these dead heads and think the guy is sane. Esp with that ending? Guurrrll, if you do not put 2 and 2 together i dont even know what I will have to say....She better have gained some sense when she saw Daryl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"