The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 "The Suicide King" Discussion Thread

It's not her zombiefied.

xDnwQKY.png

Thanks Kane, it was creepy when i first saw it bc it took me by surprise and i couldnt tell if it was just the lighting, the shadows etc.

I just hope they kill off Michonne. Before they decide killing off Morgan or Tyrese

I know, right? I love Michonne. :p

Michonne isn't doing anything for me until she stops being such a one-dimensional glaring mute who just gives everyone looks of death instead of answering simple questions.

I was surprised how quick Daryl was rescued, Rick is gonna need him back as his right hand man pretty soon, now that he's lost his mind and seems to be about to be crushed on by Hershel's underage daughter.

The Governor has flipped his **** now his daughter has been killed for a second time, I imagine it's only matter of time before he starts to see Andrea as a threat instead of a concubine.

Poor Maggie and Glen. :(

Glenn looks really messed up. Poor guy really went thought the fire.

I was surprised how quick Daryl was rescued, Rick is gonna need him back as his right hand man pretty soon, now that he's lost his mind and seems to be about to be crushed on by Hershel's underage daughter.

The Governor has flipped his **** now his daughter has been killed for a second time, I imagine it's only matter of time before he starts to see Andrea as a threat instead of a concubine.

Poor Maggie and Glen. :(

You people are reading way too much into a kiss on the cheek.

I didnt take it as her being into Rick. It was more of a "welcome home, I'm glad to see you alive" kiss

I agree with Sawyer. Some of ya'll are looking way too much into that kiss or peck on the cheek. It was a "thank you for bringing my sister, Glenn, and yourself back safe and alive" kiss. Nothing more. What's next Beth's kiss is the real reason Rick is going insane?

I can see why people are putting a lot into the kiss. The camera lingered for a long time and it seemed they wanted us to focus on it. Also, with Beth being the "mom" to little Judith Asskicker so to speak, I can see that developing further. I hope it doesn't because it's a lame cliche storyline but yeah.

I can see why people are putting a lot into the kiss. The camera lingered for a long time and it seemed they wanted us to focus on it. Also, with Beth being the "mom" to little Judith Asskicker so to speak, I can see that developing further. I hope it doesn't because it's a lame cliche storyline but yeah.

The camera was on them for literally, like, three seconds. :dry:

You people are reading way too much into a kiss on the cheek.

It was shot in a way to mean more than just a kiss which is why Rick looked surprised and awkward, that's going to be a plot line going forward as his kid has a crush on her and I think Axel is a pedo rapist.

He had his eye on her already.

Yeah, but why would he be a pedophile and a rapist? He's been in jail and then was locked in a room with four other men for 9 months. There was an available girl, so he took a shot. Then he found out Carol wasn't a lesbian and he hit on her too and has since started giving more attention to her. He's just a horny guy like the comics version, who purposefully strolled in on the ladies taking a shower and pretended it was an accident. Doesn't mean he's gonna force himself on anyone. He hasn't shown a single sinister trait, the only objectionable thing he's done is hit on an underage girl, who isn't even THAT underage.

Beth is 17. I mean, all of society has crumbled and shooting (what used to be) people in the face and hoping other groups don't kill you is a daily thing. If it was Sophia, yeah, that's ****ing creepy. But is hitting on someone a few months below the legal age of consent that big of a deal all things considered?

It was shot in a way to mean more than just a kiss which is why Rick looked surprised and awkward, that's going to be a plot line going forward as his kid has a crush on her and I think Axel is a pedo rapist.

Exactly. She's obviously getting attached to the baby, and for a girl who tried to commit suicide a year ago to one now talking about wanting to have a child, she just went for broke and gave Rick a kiss.

And I also think Axel is skeevy, even though I felt sorry for him when he learned about Oscar.

It's not that outlandish of a theory, but I don't agree with it. Dude's been in the joint for awhile. Then he's suddenly got three women in his place: one in a relationship already, one he believes is a lesbian and the other is 17. What, is he going to say "No no-- I'm going to wait until she hits that big 1-8." It's a zombie apocalypse. 17 and 18 are practically the same.

And, to be fair, he pretty much forgot all about Beth once he learned that Carol wasn't a lesbian, so... :o

Yeah, but why would he be a pedophile and a rapist? He's been in jail and then was locked in a room with four other men for 9 months. There was an available girl, so he took a shot. Then he found out Carol wasn't a lesbian and he hit on her too and has since started giving more attention to her. He's just a horny guy like the comics version, who purposefully strolled in on the ladies taking a shower and pretended it was an accident. Doesn't mean he's gonna force himself on anyone. He hasn't shown a single sinister trait, the only objectionable thing he's done is hit on an underage girl, who isn't even THAT underage.

Beth is 17. I mean, all of society has crumbled and shooting (what used to be) people in the face and hoping other groups don't kill you is a daily thing. If it was Sophia, yeah, that's ****ing creepy. But is hitting on someone a few months below the legal age of consent that big of a deal all things considered?

The quieter and less threatening he seems the more certain I am that there's something darker underneath, the fact the first woman he goes for is a girl who looks closer to 15 and is clearly a bit naive just gave me that vibe, maybe I'll be wrong but I just get the feeling there's going to be more to it than a simple horny mistake.

The skeevy part is that Axel looks way older than 17, certainly old enough to be Beth's father.

I get the whole end of the world, rules don't apply, hasn't done it in years thing. But still, that is a kid. She looks like a kid, she acts like a kid, her father is right nearby. Keep looking, Axel.

It's not that outlandish of a theory, but I don't agree with it. Dude's been in the joint for awhile. Then he's suddenly got three women in his place: one in a relationship already, one he believes is a lesbian and the other is 17. What, is he going to say "No no-- I'm going to wait until she hits that big 1-8." It's a zombie apocalypse. 17 and 18 are practically the same.

And, to be fair, he pretty much forgot all about Beth once he learned that Carol wasn't a lesbian, so... :o

I relaxed on that whole thing when he went after Carol too, since it appeared it wasn't just a creepy young girl fetish thing. I was also happy that Carol's creep radar was working well enough to warn him to keep away from Beth.

But still...you know that expression "not if you're the last man on earth"? I suspect Axel will be hearing a lot of that. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"