The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 14 "The Grove" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
72UPirg.jpg

Episode 14 Preview

Sneak Peak #1

Sneak Peak #2

oqFgrld.jpg

0MB9Hn8.jpg

My guess [BLACKOUT]we may finally get what really happened with Lizzie/Carol and the murders at the prison, in the end, if Carol was covering for Lizzie, the guilt may finally become to much to bare, and going by the preview for the episode(probably very misleading), Lizzie gets cornered/left behind and Carol lets it happen. So we may get a hard to watch child/walker death.[/BLACKOUT]

My guess [BLACKOUT]we may finally get what really happened with Lizzie/Carol and the murders at the prison, in the end, if Carol was covering for Lizzie, the guilt may finally become to much to bare, and going by the preview for the episode(probably very misleading), Lizzie gets cornered/left behind and Carol lets it happen. So we may get a hard to watch child/walker death.[/BLACKOUT]

Agreed. Although if it follows the Ben/Billy storyline from the comics [BLACKOUT]Lizzie's sister might be in a lot of trouble too. They showed her trapped in some wire/fence thing in the preview, but it sounded like Lizzie who was screaming for Carol at the end of it. Either way, I think Carol is going to be the who, well...deals with with Lizzie situation. [/blackout]

If this episode is the end of these crazy two kids. Then these past crappy episodes would have been worth it

Oh shes not messed up mwahahahahahaha

One of these little girls is gonna die this episode.

One, not both.

Both is needed god damn it. Both must die

WELP.

I just read the spoilers for this episode.

And damn.

This is the roughest of rough TWD episodes.

[BLACKOUT]No one gets killed by a walker in this episode.[/BLACKOUT]

This chick is cray cray.

Lol at Carol's face during Lizzie's meltdown. Carol doesn't even know where the hell to start.

See Tyreese you failed, watching what was happening out there, we needed a good ol' T-Dog "Oh hell nah"

Lizzie possibly dying is gonna be one of the shows greatest moments

Lizzie should die but it will most likely be her sister . These must be Daryl's burnt zombies

If I was Mika, I wouldn't wanna be left alone with Lizzie after what she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"