The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Speculation.

TVLine has confirmed that the AMC smash has issued a Season 4 casting call for the series regular role of “Roy Stark,” who’s described as a former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past — pre- and post-zombie apocalypse. As a result, he’s a bit of a loner, although he maintains a charming/self-deprecating/confident public face.
http://tvline.com/2013/04/02/the-walking-dead-season-4-spoilers-roy-stark/

The hunters. Can't really build a whole season around them, but they could be all right for maybe a half season.

I think we'll see season 4 play out more like The Prison from the comics.

We'll see the serial killer, Rick and Tyreese become bro's and Michonne/ Gov action.

What are the cannibals I keep hearing about?

Maybe one issue of the comics. They're a messed up group who kidnaps Dale, who lasted well past the prison and was the one who lost his leg to a bite. I won't spoil how it ends.

I think we'll see season 4 play out more like The Prison from the comics.

We'll see the serial killer, Rick and Tyreese become bro's and Michonne/ Gov action.

Originally Axel was going to be the serial killer. At least that's how he said the role was described to him when he auditioned, according to his post-mortem Talking Dead interview. He said he was supposed to kidnap someone (possibly Beth) from the group and take them into the woods. :wow:

Glad it didn't play out that way. He was just too much of a lovable perv. :o

I know! I was worried about Axel at first. Then as soon as we realized he was kinda awesome... :csad:

The Telltale Walking Dead game had a whole run-in with cannibals that was really creepy, although the setting was too much like Herschel's farm and it seemed to borrow a chapter from The Road. :barf:

I know! I was worried about Axel at first. Then as soon as we realized he was kinda awesome... :csad:

The Telltale Walking Dead game had a whole run-in with cannibals that was really creepy, although the setting was too much like Herschel's farm and it seemed to borrow a chapter from The Road. :barf:

Speaking of the Telltale game, do you think Lee and Clementine will make a cameo at some point in the tv series ? they do have ties to Hershel and Glenn.

I predict Beth will be handed the torch of idiocy now Andrea's gone. We'll probably get that serial killer story and Beth will end up on this shows hit list.

Speaking of the Telltale game, do you think Lee and Clementine will make a cameo at some point in the tv series ? they do have ties to Hershel and Glenn.
Never say never, but I doubt it. Honestly, although I've seen some real talent in child actors like Chandler Riggs, I don't think anyone could really pull off the Clementine everyone fell in love with. Also, if they accept the game into TV series continuity then
Lee is already dead.

I would love to see Clementine in the tv series and become part of Rick's group.

I would love to see that. Actually, [BLACKOUT]since Lee is gone,[/BLACKOUT] maybe Clementine could take over Sophia's role in the comics, at least as far as a friendship with Carl.

Wasn't Lily from the game the same Lily that wound up working for the Governor?

I would love to see that. Actually, [BLACKOUT]since Lee is gone,[/BLACKOUT] maybe Clementine could take over Sophia's role in the comics, at least as far as a friendship with Carl.

Wasn't Lily from the game the same Lily that wound up working for the Governor?

Yep

According to sources, there will be a "time jump" for next season.

I thought there would be. And Chandler is a growing boy, so I always think it's a good idea.

Time skips, time skips everywhere. :cmad:

I kind of figured next season would be a "time jump" seeing how Lauren Cohan's hair has reached shoulder length, when she appeared on Talking Dead last month. Eventhough at first I thought it was indicating something else about her character. Plus Carl isn't getting any younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"