The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Speculation.

So, Norman Reedus is trying to make the wait until October that much more unbearable:

https://twitter.com/wwwbigbaldhead/status/329456986179649537

norman reedus‏@wwwbigbaldhead
ep 1 is gonna RULE pic.twitter.com/l8F0knRt00

https://twitter.com/wwwbigbaldhead/status/329456387539206144

norman reedus‏@wwwbigbaldhead
sorry Dallas love u guys. episode one is huge. I promise you’ll freakout. gonna be SO GOOD pic.twitter.com/MoJYJEXBne

Damn you, Dixon!!! :argh:

good stuff going on here:woot:

[YT]jR4lLJu_-wE[/YT]

T-Dog would have had the most lines on the show if they were all like that

Herschel gets abducted by the "Hunters" and they eat his other leg. Just my guess.

Herschel gets abducted by the "Hunters" and they eat his other leg. Just my guess.

but he's already been bitten ;)

god I would love that to happen

shame the twins aren't around as that was a pretty character defining moment for Carl

Another Lori cameo ? :woot:

20130510-204944.jpg

I wonder what kinds of thaaaaangs Rick is staring at? Because if he doesn't get his stuff together, that Walker might nibble his ear!

Hopefully Governor doesn't come back till the second half of the season just to make up for the horrible way they made his exit in the Season 3 finale. They should have another villain for the first half of season 4 and then when they beat him and everything seems to be falling in place good ol' Governor comes back, more relentless than ever, and goes to town with Rick.

I wonder what kinds of thaaaaangs Rick is staring at? Because if he doesn't get his stuff together, that Walker might nibble his ear!

Who can worry about an ear nibbling walker when you've got stuff and thaaaangs man. Ricks just complicated, ya know?

I wonder what kind of stuff and thaaaangs Rick will be getting up to in season 4?

Lets see they will finally have a replacement for Sophia,Carl needs to interact with a kid of his age.The twins will show up and Carl will have a defining moment.Glenn and Maggie gets married,Herschel will meet his demise at the hands of the Hunters,they will leave the prison in the 2nd half and go to Washington,Michonne will finally hookup with someone,and Rick will a new girl to have angst with.

That would fit since Hershel on the show is something of an amalgamation of himself and Dale.

The twins will show up and Carl will have a defining moment.

I have a feeling they're going to use the incident with Carl shooting the kid at the end of the last season to be that moment instead of bringing in the twins. It's basically the same lesson he needs to learn.

I always had a feeling that the backpacker from the episode clear was killed by the hunters and not walkers

The EW article says that there will be "an internal threat...that will illustrate that nature is just as dangerous as walkers and fellow humans."

So...sickness or weather, maybe?

Hey Guys here's the link from San Diego Comic-Con Walking Dead season 4 trailer
It looks my guess and predictions are right on the money,Carol teaching kids how to survive 1 blonde girl is about Carl's age and 2 boys might be the twins,someone attacking from the inside my guess the Hunters.

http://youtu.be/Dxg27QsaIEY

that trailer was awesome did you see the ****load of walkers at the prison gates! and yes looks ike the hunters are here.also a new black guy will that mean tyresse wont survive this season this is the trend t-dog -Oscar now maybe tyresse

that trailer was awesome did you see the ****load of walkers at the prison gates! and yes looks ike the hunters are here.also a new black guy will that mean tyresse wont survive this season this is the trend t-dog -Oscar now maybe tyresse
I believe the other black guy is an ex Army medic named Bob Stokey if you read the comics then you know who this guy is so the Gov is gonna show up soon.I believe Tyresse demise wont be until towards the end of the seaso,the season where he was being overwhelm by walkers he's gonna kill them all cause he's in a rage mode. BTW Herschel no cane must be a fake leg also a grumpy old man with his granddaughter is goig to show up.

So yeah for all you guys that played the Telltale game. This is what I wish would happen.
walking_dead_by_shooie6-d6gor9c.jpg

Haha awesome ^. Why not throw them in there. I think a lot of fans would appreciate it.

After having seen the trailer I must say it seems as if they are putting WB behind them and staying at the prison. A lot of ppl are comming there and we will probably see a lot of new ppl and groups forming. More social interaction.

I am guessing that there will be some detective story thang involved. After seeing a lot of new people and groups I think it´s an interesting thing to do. We saw the Who-is-responsible thing in the trailer and I really hope you get the same feeling in season 4 as in the PC game when you are trying to figure out who is really what they say and which one to trust etc.

I as well as many others wish the prison time to be over soon. We need a change of scenery. Forest and gray concrete walls are starting to become boring.

We heard [BLACKOUT]"sanctuary"[/BLACKOUT] from the radio. I am guessing it´s time to move. I hope that we get the social interaction thing but that it in the end erupts. [BLACKOUT]The tratior that fed the zombies and attacked the ppl inside the prison[/BLACKOUT] will destroy the thing they had going. The lesson is basically that the trust isn´t easily achieved but once you trust someone, you stick together for it is that important. So basically the "old" gang is united again after having been splitted up cause of the new ppl comming and the traitor/detective story thing lol.

Someone of the old gang dies and some new folks join but it´s the Rick gang that travels together in the end of season 4. They travel towards bigger cities to find answers or just to gather supplies or tech to get to[BLACKOUT] sanctuary[/BLACKOUT]. It feels as if they are starting to understand that maybe they are looking for a really safe place to stay. They tried on the run, the farm, isolation in the prison, making a small society and it all failed. Maybe this [BLACKOUT]sanctuary[/BLACKOUT] is what they need. Maybe it´s something like the U.S gouvernment consisting of a couple million people. Like a secure zone that might have been expanding to almost the size of half a small state or something.

The reason for why I want them traveling in the end of season 4 and in season 5 is because I want to see how the entire nation was hit, or even the world. I want the origin of the virus and the scientific explanations. That´s not possible if they are settling down like WB or the prison. If the things I mentioned above is happening in season 4 then I don´t see the reason to stay. I want a bigger quest! If my ideas about season 4 is correct then we don´t need scoial interactions to make a "good" story. I think a lot of the important aspects in this area will have been covered and that they in season 5 should focus on a big quest. We have seen the group transform. Like in the beginning of season 3 when they became though zombie killing professionals-working together-putting aside differences rather than soft-scared-zombie killing noobs-not accpeting eachother. Point is, they will have experienced the social drama. They have transformed beyond that, that isn´t interesting after season 4 (if it goes my way). What´s interesting is finding a solution to be happy. That means a place with a gouvernment, daily work, security. Basically less struggle and more comfort. Also, it was hinted that [BLACKOUT]the zombies are changing because they seem to allow other zombies in on their plans[/BLACKOUT] this also calls for a safer place with more ppl. More people is the best way to fight them now that they are [BLACKOUT]starting to hunt as a pack instead of individuals, If they aren´t spread out in the forest anymore, and started eating the animals in it, what business do they have there?[/BLACKOUT] It´s time to move beyond half protected areas and half solutions, it´s time to find a secure untouched/cleaned up zone.

Last edited:
I've heard tell of some kind of weather related/natural disaster type thing happening. Talk is flying of a possible tornado. Of course, on the intraweb, that immediately translates to "walker-nado". In the case of large herds, this could potentially be a good thing as well as bad.

On another note, the way wildfires have been spreading across the country lately, that could be another option. Which again, could be both positive and negative for the survivors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"