The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 10 "Them" Discussion Thread

He looks like Topher Grace's doppelganger.

Wow, I can totally see that now.

I won't lie, I thought it was Blowpher for a brief, horrifying moment. I attributed that to my Spider-man 3/Predators PTSD, but I'm glad to read that other people see it too. :woot:

At least Sam Raimi isn't directing TWD, because Marquand would have been cast as the Governor or Tyreese.

The writers goofed, during the pushing and shoving of the zombies over the bridge scene, with Sasha slitting the side of Abraham’s arm shortly after stabbing a walker in the brain with the same knife. Shouldn’t he have the fever and turned by now?

The likely hood that a small cut like that would get infected enough to kill him is pretty low.

i dont know is it established that walker blood would bring on the fever and death, maybe its only the saliva? The amount of blood splashing around on walker deaths, someone would have got their blood in their mouth or eyes by now.

Darn, now I wish Topher had been playing Aaron, just to see Lantern Venom go nuts :D

The walkers bodily fluid aren't what causes people to turn into zombies. As Dr. Jenner revealed in the season 1 finale every one is infected.

Darn, now I wish Topher had been playing Aaron, just to see Lantern Venom go nuts :D

You have no idea of the soul-shaking, scream-inducing, blazing terror that stabbed into my heart at that moment. The idea of being subjected to Blowpher's "acting" on my favorite show week after week made me feel like Otis when he realized Shane was leaving him for the walkers.

I liked this episode.

I wonder if they're going to incorporate Sonequa's pregnancy soon. Maybe explaining why she's really tripping.

I was concerned for Judith and this whole lack of water, food and shelter. Touching moment for me was Carol and Daryl, with the kiss on the forehead. The group coming together one by one to brace the door. The kidnapped walker in the trunk of the car really messed my head up.

Slow episode but it was needed after 2 characters dying 2 episodes on the run, I liked this one and loved the character moments we got.

I loved this episode. Everyone is reaching their lows and then the barn scene was really well done. The three members of the group feeling the most pain trying to prevent the walkers from entering, and then the rest of the group coming to give their support on both levels. I thought the story Rick told and mentioning the walking dead came off much more naturally than how it did in the comic.

I thought the story Rick told and mentioning the walking dead came off much more naturally than how it did in the comic.

Yeah, I thought so too. Still gave me the chills to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"