The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5 Speculation.

HighFivingMF

Welp.
Reaction score
Seems as good a time as any.

Now that season 4 is off to the DVD pressers, what do you think lies ahead?

Great Escape with more zombies and less motorcycles?

Carol defeating Terminus single-handed while Tyreese holds Judith?

More comics characters making an appearance?

Carol defeating Terminus single-handed while Tyreese holds Judith?

"Just look at the flowers, Terminus." :up:

I posted this on the other thread, but I'll mention it here as well. Do you think Beth is with Gabriel, from the comics? He was a priest, and there was a cross on the car that drove off with her. Considering his past, he could have been the one making sure the walkers in that funeral home got a proper sendoff.

I just want the first episode to start with Ricks "Plan A" which is having the group running from one side of the train car to the other, with hopes of getting it moving on the tracks, to safety. :woot:

I just want the first episode to start with Ricks "Plan A" which is having the group running from one side of the train car to the other, with hopes of getting it moving on the tracks, to safety. :woot:

Or they just punch holes through the floor, and walk the car out, Flintstones-style. :oldrazz:

What do you guys think....Alexandria Safehome or is it the cannibals?

I'm not really liking the splitting of the seasons. Season 4A seemed like an extension of Se3 and Se4B seemed like the first half of a Season 5. But its not that big of a deal cuz when watching all the eps in a row its quite fluid. Its the waiting weekly for a new ep thats annoying.

Anyway, if i had to guess I think season 5A will mostly deal with them being the prisoners and hatching a plan to escape.

Then season 5B will be all of them or whomever is left and go on their way to DC. Hopefully, they run into Gabriel, Morgan and Jesus.

Well the first half of the season they had to attempt to wrap up the previous show handlers story which included a still alive Governor, and all those Woodbury people still alive and with the group at the prison.

I might be wrong, but did rick step on baby formula can or package before going into the train ?

Could it be that carol & Tyreese (with Judith) already at terminas ....:csad:

And I already hate the dude named gareth (looks to be the ringleader of terminas)..... I hope Rick bashes his head with a shovel.

I'm thinking maybe the first half of season 5 deals with them escaping Terminus/traveling to the Alexandria safe zone and the second half introduces us to Negan.

It was powdered milk. Maybe they were fattening the prisoners up.

I'm thinking maybe the first half of season 5 deals with them escaping Terminus/traveling to the Alexandria safe zone and the second half introduces us to Negan.

Negan is way down the line. Possibly second half of Season 6.

You know theyre gonna stretch out the cannibal storyline and the back half of season 5 is the road to DC.

Negan is way down the line. Possibly second half of Season 6.

You know theyre gonna stretch out the cannibal storyline and the back half of season 5 is the road to DC.

Probably, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're introduced to Negan in the last episode of season 5. Or at least a mention of him.

Also, the mid-season finale shocker could be (MAJOR COMIC SPOILER) [BLACKOUT]Carl getting shot in the face and losing his eye[/BLACKOUT].

Last edited:
There's no way that'll happen in season 5. I doubt they'll even be in Alexandria by season 5, let alone have that whole scenario. They probably won't make it to Alexandria by season 6.

And yeah, I also think that Beth's with Gabriel. He's probably the one who was living at the funeral home that Beth and Daryl ended up in, and likely snatched Beth up when he saw her because he thought he was rescuing her. I think we're looking at a scenario similar to the one we had with Carol. A character who abruptly vanishes towards the end of the season and then reappears in the next. That abduction will probably be the best thing to happen to Beth, as she'll be pretty much guaranteed to survive the events in Terminus.

Just like Woodbury, I'm sure we'd hear and see pics of Alexandria set being built and all that during the off season, if not, will be some other adventures the group will be on next season, I don't see Terminus being a Season long event.

The writers said that there's a lot to Terminus and how it came to be. I'm sure a bunch of flashbacks and foreshadowing will make up quite a bit of the next season.

Terminus is NOT Alexandria Safe Zone. There are important new characters in that arc, so it wouldn't make sense to make it a hybrid. Terminus is Terminus. Last time I checked, Kirkman or Gimple said that Terminus will play a big part in Season 5, but the group will travel to Washington DC. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the first half of the season deals with Terminus, and the last two episodes before the break has the group traveling to Washington DC and setting up there.

I think someone from the group will lose a limb in the premiere.

In true Walking Dead fashion they'll milk whatever they can and stay in one location way too long. I'd love to see Terminus for the first two episodes and then they're on the road for the next six where they meet up with Morgan since Lenny James no longer has a series. He is what the show needs, a fantastic actor and character. Then have Eugene reveal what he knows and have them discover Alexandria. End on a cliffhanger for the midseason, is this another group to trust?

But Terminus will likely be around for 6 episodes, they signed the actor who plays Gareth as a series regular. They did that to lock him in, even though he may only appear for a handful of episodes.

In my opinion, the first half of the season will be Beth dealing with whoever grabbed her and Carol and Tyrese going to Terminus. Maybe we'll even have a filler episode showing how Maggie, Glen etc got captured and get some background on Terminus. The big battle at Terminus will lead into the mid-season break.

Then, the second half of the year is travel to DC.

I'd love to see Terminus for the first two episodes and then they're on the road for the next six where they meet up with Morgan since Lenny James no longer has a series. He is what the show needs, a fantastic actor and character.

I know the last we seen Morgan it ended on sort of a dour note, but I don't think there's anymore that can be done with his character. And even though I couldn't help but pity Morgan at the end of "Clear", I kind of like that Gimple ended his story that way. It's very haunting and really helped Rick reflect on his own inner demons. As well as the "cuckoo" path he was headed at that point of the season. Bringing Morgan back would take away what I got from the conclusion of "Clear", imo.

Last edited:
I agree, I think Morgan's story is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"