The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 14 "Twice as Far" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Kane52630, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Leenie Registered

You can call it lazy writing or whatever ... But Denise's death pretty much confirms (to me) that [BLACKOUT]Maggie (and maybe Glenn, if he doesn't get Lucille'd) will need to go to the Hilltop now, since Alexandra now has no doctor[/BLACKOUT].

And with Carol ... [BLACKOUT]I'm not entirely sure if they've cemented her demise just yet. Many are speculating that they're setting up for her to take part of the Kingdom arc from the comics[/BLACKOUT].

2. Great Cthulhu Registered

Didn't Carol [BLACKOUT]commit suicide[/BLACKOUT] in the original comics? Maybe she is going to suffer a similar fate.

3. BrollySupersj Howard, Fine, and Howard

Yeah that would be a good way to kick us (some of us at least) while we're down.

4. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Another really good episode, it was a bit quieter this episode but man did it gear up towards the end, poor Denise, I liked her and was shocked and sad when she died.

And man what's with Carol? She is leading herself into trouble it seems.

5. Zatanna Mistress of Magic

I liked Denise. I don't really care for Tara so I agree. She's kind of just "there" to me. No importance.

6. Leenie Registered

[BLACKOUT]Yes. Carol kills herself via walker. She loses the will to live and allows a walker to bite her neck. Andrea then "puts down" Zombie Carol.[/BLACKOUT]

Potential spoiler for the season finale:

There is some rumor going around that Carol will end up killing Morgan (because he let some Saviors go, which led to innocent people dying). Carol, stricken with guilt, allows Morgan to bite her after he turns.

If THIS is how Carol goes out, I will be pissed. Yes, Carol is going through a deep depression and some serious inner turmoil right now, but her TV self is NOT the type to let herself turn and then become another potential threat for "The Family." I find that to be completely out of character. Just in the last episode, Carol was hyperventilating, but then she killed a Savior after she thought Maggie had been harmed. Carol doesn't WANT to kill, but if her friends are threatened, she'll do what needs to be done.

Comic book Carol and TV Carol are completely different characters who happen to share the same name. TV Carol getting a similar death to comic book Carol would be a really poor decision, in my opinion. I'd much rather have Carol be Lucille'd, if the show HAS to kill her off now.

7. Art Vandelay Registered

Some really dumb rumors, lately.

8. Great Cthulhu Registered

Somehow I don't see that playing out, that's not an appropriate end to either character IMO. But we'll see, I guess.

And you wanna be my latex salesman.

9. Leenie Registered

Tons of 'em. That's why I'm not really buying any of them right now.

10. Schlosser85 Watchful Protector

There's some bizarre rumor on imdb that Eugene is secretly Negan.

11. Great Cthulhu Registered

I thought Nicolas Cage was Negan! But it's just a rumor.

12. Schlosser85 Watchful Protector

Zombie Shane regained sentience and is Negan.

13. Great Cthulhu Registered

I read a rumor that Judith is actually Negan. Rick is going to become acquainted with Lucille when he finds out that he killed Judith's real father!

14. Leenie Registered

Guys, you're all wrong.

BETH is totes going to be revealed as Negan.

15. Drizzle There's no knowing where we're rowing

Aw man, does that mean no more Punisher for Bernthal? :csad:

16. Elevator Man Registered

And should've told Rick. I'm sure he would've scared some sense into Denise and put her in her place. I doubt he would've been fine with them taking the ASZ's only doctor on a medical supply run. Then again he allowed a pregnant woman to join their attack (though she was on perimeter watch) on one of the Negan's compounds, which led to her and Carol being abducted. So... Rick's group have lost enough doctors (and people with medical experience) as it is e.g. Dr. S, Hershel, Bob, Pete, and now Denise, unfortunately.

17. afan Registered

After Denise's death and the firefight with the Saviors, I thought Daryl would walk over to his crossbow where it lay on the ground, begin to pick it up then stop, hesitate and leave it there.

18. Drizzle There's no knowing where we're rowing

And leave it for the next psycho to take? Daryl needs his crossbow like Luke Skywalker needs his lightsaber or Thor needs Mjolnir.