The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 16 "Last Day on Earth" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
wDEq79w.png

Promo

[YT]jTF7joRS2Ug[/YT]

Clip

[YT]_r-2a1kkQLg[/YT]

tumblr_o4l6l1Eawg1rita8uo1_1280.gif

tumblr_o4l6l1Eawg1rita8uo2_1280.gif

tumblr_o4l6l1Eawg1rita8uo3_1280.gif

Please, please, please...don't do the rumored cliffhanger ending. You guys realize that if they do that, it will probably be
Aaron who dies, or some other character they barely use.
I can't imagine it being someone important, and then having to wait for the season 7 premiere to find out. :cmad:

I don't think anyone wants to see that ending. If they do pull that crap it's only because they still haven't figured out who they want to kill off.

There would be so much backlash if they did the cliffhanger ending. They could maybe get away with that in a midseason finale where there's only a two month break, but they can't pull that **** at the end of a season. That would honestly piss off more people than if they killed Rick. This has been quite possibly the strongest season yet, 6B has been especially outstanding and for them to end it like that would be such a letdown.

I believe that this rumor started because the death was left out of screener copies to keep the death a surprise. I hope that's the case.

So Daryl, Rosita, Glenn, and Michonne are all confirmed as hostages. Carol could be captured as well. Which means Morgan is heading her way and will be captured too. We don't know if Aaron and Tara are captured.

So we're looking at seven potential Negan victims next week. Or hell... What if Negan kills ALL SEVEN OF THEM. Talk about a game changer.

At some point Rick and Abe must also be captured, no way Negan doesn't talk to Rick and kill whoever dies in front of Rick.

Honestly not sure I'm up for 90 mins of Ricks group losing, just waiting for a Negan death.

I think I know who dies.
Carl, why else have him with the Negan marked pistol

Last edited:
I think I know who dies.
Carl, why else have him with the Negan marked pistol

Nah.

Comic spoilers:

[BLACKOUT]Negan is actually fond of Carl.[/BLACKOUT]

I hope it plays out like this, if they're dying to go first person.

Negan says you are it, and he looks at the camera. Then the camera switches to Negan's perspective, and we see who he picked. Then he says, "bring him/her up" and he goes to town. After we get the scene of everyone looking at a corpse, Negan can say, "who's next?"

Cut to black.

Negan is going to steal the show in the next episode. I can't wait!

I can't believe they'll leave it off with a cliffhanger after all these actors on the show are raving about Negan and how shocking the episode is.

If you missed my post in the other thread, the last 11 minutes leaked out in audio form. Sounds crazy, but also may confirm a certain spoiler I was afraid of being true. Guess we'll have to see for sure on Sunday.

Watch, it'll probably be some redshirt Alexandrian who gets the bat lol.

So pumped for this. Bring on Negan.

So pumped. Had to revisit issue #100 in honor of tonight. Bring on Negan.

I'm definitely anticipating Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan.

Just please don't pull some incredibly aggravating cheap gimmick cliffhanger BS where we have to wait until damn October to find out who the bat lands on.

That would be the most infuriating crap ever and drive away a lot of viewers.

I love how that leaked audio, all the dialogue is pretty much exact to the comic. Like I said on the blu ray can't wait to see that full blown with the F bombs thrown in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"