The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 6 "Always Accountable" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Kane52630, Nov 10, 2015.

1. kvz5

kvz5 HBIC

Hmm, good point... maybe they are just **** buddies. And yeah, Talking Dead also noticed that Rosita and Deanna's son (whatever his name is) looked flirty last week.

2. Rowsdower!

Rowsdower! Registered

I think Eugene should just give up on real people and hit on walkers. He'd have better luck.

3. Teelie

Teelie Jokerface

I don't know what the relationship between Abraham and Rosita is but it's clear they are very close in at least some aspects. I assumed they were dating in some way but not how exclusive it was.

Though seeing Abraham getting a little wink-wink at Sasha felt odd.

4. Great Cthulhu

Great Cthulhu Registered

Im not a big fan of Abraham or Sasha. The show should only focus on Rick and Morgan.

5. pr0xyt0xin

pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

I'm a big fan of both Abraham and Sasha. The show should focus on all the great characters.

6. the dmg

the dmg The Funky Homosapien

"Loose ends make my ass itch." Abraham is the best. I thought for sure the gate was going to collapse and Abraham was going to die right there for acting out his death wish. But hey, he now has an RPG, cigars, and a new outfit. I like that Sasha sees Abraham is being extremely reckless compared to what she was going through.

Daryl is such a nice guy, I like that he decided to ask them the questions based on how they were helping the other girl, but in the end, that's what caused him to lose his crossbow and motorcycle. But hey, they have a fuel truck now.

Dwight dropped a lot of hints about the group they were running from.

Those glass tombed walkers were cool, but damn, what a really stupid death.

Looks like the first half of the season alone will take place over the span of two or three days at most since everything is happening at once. So far, it hasn't even been a full day.

7. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

The guy Daryl asked the 3 questions to was either lying or the three questions are faulty but, I believe that guy was telling the truth. I don't think he trusted Daryl enough to join him and the ASZ community. So he decided to take his chances with the group that was chasing him and the girl by taking Daryl's bike and crossbow to trade.

8. the dmg

the dmg The Funky Homosapien

He seemed like he was telling the truth to me as well. I think it was Daryl making a bad judgement call based on the fact that they're trying to escape one group, so it wouldn't make sense for them to go with him to another group that could be potentially just as dangerous.

9. JJmelo

JJmelo Registered

I really didn't like the three new people. The group they were running from seemed capable enough so why were the three of them so useless? Their ineptitude made their eventual betrayal seem all the more ridiculous to me, especially considering Daryl is supposed to be THE guy out in the wild.

The Daryl doing Daryl stuff was great and I like Abraham. Just thought that Sasha suddenly being the voice of reason was a bit off. Abraham wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary minus the whole screaming at zombies thing (which Sasha didn't see) so her worrying didn't make sense to me. And when did she go from sleeping with walkers to being normal again?

10. Golgo-13

Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

I enjoyed this ep. People are speculating that the person on the walkie at the end was Glenn, but it sounds nothing like him to me.

11. squeekness

squeekness The mighty squeek!

Rewatching this episode and chuckling softly when one man says to the other to "just walk it off" after he chops the arm off. :p Yeah, okay.

12. rashad

rashad Hype Board Junkie

Son of a ......