The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Walking Dead is amazing, I found this Robert Kirkman interview online thought Id share it, he comes in about a minute into this video.
[YT]WOLTyKlW31g[/YT]

I was hating him a bit less, but I still await his glorious brutal death.

My one issue is I curse a lot and even I think he curses a lot. Sometimes it just gets to be too much. But, overall, still digging the character and where this is going.

Plus that Carl wound. That was sickening. Lovely.

Negan would fit in perfectly in Millar's Kick-ash universe. The swearing and the violence.

I stared at those panels where Carl took off his bandage and just felt really bad. This poor kid. :(

Oh for sure, I hope Lucille ends up inside of him but he's kinda funny.

Hands and feet cut off. Lucille shoved up his ash. Attempting to crawl away on bloody stumps, as roamers bear down on him in every direction. Screams echo through comic panels. And Rick does nothing but smile and laugh gleefully. End of Issue 1__.

This is what I want.

Hands and feet cut off. Lucille shoved up his ash. Attempting to crawl away on bloody stumps, as roamers bear down on him in every direction. Screams echo through comic panels. And Rick does nothing but smile and laugh gleefully. End of Issue 1__.

This is what I want.

Leave enough for him to turn so Maggie can kill walker (stumper?) Negan.

This is what I want.

Sounds lovely, but that would officially be the end for Rick if he took pleasure in it haha

That's character development, *****! :awesome:

:o

If he doesn't kill Carl first...

:eek:

Yeah, maybe I'm going too far. :o

Or maybe you're not going far enough...

Ok I need to know what everyone thinks about the ending of the last issue. Predictions?

Ok I need to know what everyone thinks about the ending of the last issue. Predictions?

I guess I don't need spoiler-tags because this is all speculation, but...

(a) Carl has been blinded in his second eye.

(b) Carl has had an amputation

(c) Carl has had the Dwight-treatment and somehow lived.

(d) Carl is dead. Or he's been made into a zombie.

(e) Nothing. Negan is just messing with Rick and has a laugh when he gives Carl back, psychologically harmed, but not physically.

But honestly I don't know. Kirkman has an infinitely more warped mind than I do, so all my guesses are probably off. It's got me worried.

I'm really not sure what to expect. Since Carl got shot earlier and didn't die I'm honestly don't have an idea what's happened to him. I don't think Negan killed him, but that doesn't mean that he isn't dead.

I guess I don't need spoiler-tags because this is all speculation, but...

(a) Carl has been blinded in his second eye.

(b) Carl has had an amputation

(c) Carl has had the Dwight-treatment and somehow lived.

(d) Carl is dead. Or he's been made into a zombie.

(e) Nothing. Negan is just messing with Rick and has a laugh when he gives Carl back, psychologically harmed, but not physically.

But honestly I don't know. Kirkman has an infinitely more warped mind than I do, so all my guesses are probably off. It's got me worried.
I was leaning more towards (e) honestly. Though I thought there was a new arc starting soon called vengeance

My first thought after the most recent issue was that Negan took his other eye. He'd probably crack a joke about how Carl matches now or something awful like that. But then I remembered how Kirkman lamented making Rick lose his hand because it didn't really click with him at the time that this is a thoroughly realistic universe and Rick can't ever get his hand back, which limits him in some ways. I started thinking that blinding Carl would probably limit his story options too much too. But we'll see.

Father son matching amputations, perhaps?

I really think Kirkman/Negan are leading the reader/Rick on to think it's worse than it is. I'm betting he hasn't done anything physically damaging to Carl.

I really think Kirkman/Negan are leading the reader/Rick on to think it's worse than it is. I'm betting he hasn't done anything physically damaging to Carl.

Or maybe that's what he wants you to think! Lmao, I have no idea what to guess about this situation. I find me telling myself that nothing happened to Carl because I don't WANT anything to happen to Carl but I do think SOMETHING SHOULD happen to him. Even though he's been through so much. I really can't imagine what they would do.

*Cue next issue, where Carl, now missing all his limbs, is wheeled in on a skateboard*

:awesome:

Wait, why did I do the awesome face? That's horrible... has TWD turned me into a psychopath? :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"