The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

Saint553

Superhero
Reaction score
Well folks, I confirmed it with a Walmart Toy Department Manager that the wave should hit the first two weeks of May, as said on other sites. So, who's doin what? And do we want to set up a help the candadians network? And do we want to set up a "Hook Eachother Up" network where we help eachother finish off our sets?

Canadians are covered. I don't think they'll be hitting WMs here but Specialty stores in Canada are allowed to order. I've pre ordered a case, but my shop should get some too.

Yay for Canadians!

So does this kill our deal then, Rough?

sadly.....sort of. It will kill the deal for WM wave figs...but I will still hold them for ya.

Sweet, I'm kinda without money at the moment.

But anyways, who's preordering and who's scavenging walmart for these figures?

Atleast you won't have to wait on those Rough. Good thing the specialty shops are getting them.

I'll be at Wal-Mart. I have yet to pre-order anything so I'm not about to start.

I'm debating more and more to just go and buy a case. Just can't find a reliable enough shop. FTB, we're going to partner up big time on this one, right?

FEAR THE BAT said:
I'll be at Wal-Mart. I have yet to pre-order anything so I'm not about to start.

Technically when you get your store to put a fig asside for you whe it comes in (Which I know you've done) that is basically preordering.

Oh, speaking of Walmart, FTB, I saw Godfather and Bam Bam. Lemme know.

I just don't want to order a case and have it be something I can either find easily enough or not have EVERY figure in the series as I've been hearing.

Saint553 said:
I'm debating more and more to just go and buy a case. Just can't find a reliable enough shop. FTB, we're going to partner up big time on this one, right?

I'm your huckleberry.

Roughneck said:
Technically when you get your store to put a fig asside for you whe it comes in (Which I know you've done) that is basically preordering.

Ah, yeah, thats true. But online I've never done it. Thanks for calling me out Northstar. :mad:

I ordered two of each 2 pack. I just don't want to worry about hunting them down. usually i find them in the store and cancel my order if i can. As far as the WM wave, i have $200 in gift cards and i'm buying as many WM figs as I can with that. I'll gladly help anyone out who needs it.

Saint553 said:
Oh, speaking of Walmart, FTB, I saw Godfather and Bam Bam. Lemme know.

I just don't want to order a case and have it be something I can either find easily enough or not have EVERY figure in the series as I've been hearing.

I do want them but I'll manage. Thanks for letting me know

SpiderHulkThing said:
I ordered two of each 2 pack. I just don't want to worry about hunting them down. usually i find them in the store and cancel my order if i can. As far as the WM wave, i have $200 in gift cards and i'm buying as many WM figs as I can with that. I'll gladly help anyone out who needs it.

SHT, be on the lookout for us bro. :up:

Ok, so there's 3 of us. Don't be afraid to use layaway! Alert fellow fwooshers to what you stick on layaway. My strategy? I'll be selfish and get what I want for myself and anything else I see I'll put on layaway. That way I know exactly what I have and I can tell people what I have.

Well, not entirely selfish, I will get 1 or 2 figures immediately for FTB, I can't afford two sets at once.

i'm buying 2 sets of the WM wave, one to open, and one for MOC, then what ever I buy is fair game for the rest of you guys. FTB and ez-8 will have first dibs on my WM wave since I owe them for helpin me. But i got your back to saint. I can't wait to have me a proper giant man. But i think i'm actually looking foward to the faceoff figs more. I'll take anything at this point. the WM's around here ordered so dang many of the ML 12 and 11 and SMC figs that they are taking up all the space. At least these will have a display for themselves.

So should we post everyone's priority wants out of the WML? Here's mine...
Sentry (Top!)
Thor
Warbird
Kitty
Captain Britain

Keep in mind I am gettign a Case.

9 figs in the wave.
2 varients
12 in a case.

9-10 pieces for Giant Man.

So I will have 2 or 3 figs to toss into the mix.

i guess my most wanted are:
ant-man
havok
thor
sentry
captain britain
warbird

I think it's like 1x everything, including variants, and 2x sabertooth...you'll have 1

Here's my list:

Thor
Sentry
Ant-Man
Kitty
Warbird
Cap Britain

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members