The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

Yup. Or reusing a body that doesn't really fit a character. Like using the BP body for Wonder Man. He needed a bigger body, he's a big dude

i feel the same about captain britain. he's using bp's body too and you can even see holes where bp's belt was if you look carefully.

yeah, but i'm hoping that at least he has the peg hole in the back. that would make up for it some.

Captain Brittain uses......Black Panther's.....body?

aha!!!! i was wondering what the hell BP was :x Im still pissed off Im never gunna get any of these figs probably :(

yeah, after the scalpers make their quick cash, they'll slow down and we'll all get our chance. probably...

and yeah, i really think that britain uses bp's body. try to find a close up pick and notice the holes where bp's belt goes. i'll try to find one if i can.

post-98-1145676975.jpg

here's on loose. it still looks a little bit like bp's body to me. maybe it was a proto pick that looked more so though. let me see if i can find it.

He may be taller than BP because the lower legs look longer. His melon looks bigger too.

I need to get wonderman... I need to add him to my list.. and scarlet witch.. I had a few wonder mans at a walmart or toys or uss aor something.. I might go back and see if they have them still... I still need scarlet witch though I want to have a complete avengers team as well as x-men

You should be able to find Wonderman easily, he usually sells before Series 11Logan, Thing, and Vengence do, but he's still pretty common. Scarlet Witch will probably be hard to find though, series 11 has been out for awhile now, so the 4 shortpacks are getting harder to find, (though I did see Taskmaster and Hulkbuster Iron Man at TRU a couple of weeks ago, they've been bought since then).

More pics of Captain Britain that were posted on Fwoosh:
http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25718&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=315

Sentry also uses the Black Panther body.

dude... oh.. Nevermind :/ I was gunna ask you to pick up a HBIM but nevermind didnt finish reading :(

I see the BP more in the first pic. but i also see the belt holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"