The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

Wha? Legs are bigger than arms. It would be easier to sperate them above the knee.

I know that but I remember when the Kansas incident happened I saw pics of the figs in their blisters and the sticker on the front with the pic of AOA Wolvie had him coming with the hand of Giant-Man. And i remember on Fwoosh guys were saying how it sucked that everybody might have a Giant-Man missing a hand because thats the piece the AOA Wolvie variant comes with.

I keep hearing that the WML won't be replenished after the initial display comes out...

that would be the dumbest marketing scheme ever then. they'd loose money making the molds and not pushing them to their limits.

it's like a space thing I guess. Who knows, it's screwed up big time

you'd think that if they're going to have a display thing on the floor for ML all by themselves that they'd want to keep it refilled while the display is up. think of the displays that you've seen at WM, star wars, dora the explorer and crap like that. they usually stay around for at least a month.

Mainly because they have to get WM to commit to certain amounts of cases too right??? WM probably doesn'twanna get stuck with stuff that won't move

Yet they're heavily backstocked with SMC figures. That's why I won't be seeing a spiderhulk or hobby any time soon, they're so backstocked on SMC that nothing will happen.

There's something about rate of sale also, there's no rate of sale on new stuff, so they don't know how fast new stuff will sell. Older stuff has it but...I dunno, there's no sense of this stuff.

i got spiderhulk and hobby from ez just cause i didnt think i'd see them anytime soon b/c my WM has the same backed up figs crap thing as well. With SMC, and of course ML 12. But I think that they will know the WM wave will sell and the 2 packs.

good thing is that no matter what, you got fellow hysters to get your back. you'll end up with your WM wave either way.

Luckily FTB is sending me his Spiderhulk. I have no prob trading him my Phasing Vision for it either.

spiderhulk is a lot cooler than phasing vision. i just got him today. i already opened hobby but am waiting for a rainy day to open spiderhulk. hobby is better than expected except for the fact that he has old people nobby needs. i hope they dont ever break.

Both are great, I have both currently. But I have other higher needs so I have to sacrifice in order to gain. I'm cool with it though. Having Spider-Hulk for a lil while is cool.

hopefully ill find hydroman, hobby, and spider hulk at the collectors store i go to soon

Looks like the first reported find for the walmart wave was in Tennessee today by a guy over at Fwoosh.

Saint553 said:
Looks like the first reported find for the walmart wave was in Tennessee today by a guy over at Fwoosh.
im gonna have to start driving down to Torrance to check there walmart.... the one in LA is ghetto.. and like Aushawitz (i sooo spelt that wrong) for toys

Went to Wal-Mart today and I saw nuthin' but the same ol' same. There's actually 2 Tech Beasts, 4 HoM Wolvies, 1 Stealth Cyke and 1 BoP Angel at my WM. Along with 5 Ruby Armored Cykes. Couple of Maestors, a purple X23 and a Sassy. SMC was only the most recent Spideys, no more Hobgoblins or Spider-Hulks.

Still no damn WM wave or 2packs.

I'mm going to try and get all of them from various wally worlds.. if anyone wants extras hit me up.. If i can get them.. did they say EVERY walmart would be getting them? but if I cant get them.. Im going to need them from one of you guys... :) and if i can get them.. Im gunna buy two of each just in case someone else cant get them. either way.. I'll be okay right guys???!!! RIGHT??!!!!!!!!!!..... <-- from a movie... thought it fit the moment.. But noone is online right now so its gunna lose its value by the tima ANYONE sees it :( I wanna be able to get this wave... and be up to date with ML so i wont end up spending an assload of money a year from now catching up again :p IM GOOD PEEEEPLE MAN EYE SWARE...

FEAR THE BAT said:
It damn well does beat ebay. Thats the thing about us SHT. We take care of each other. Then we get low life f***s like The Lumberjack that come in and wanna rip people off.

Don't worry bro, you're on the right track here. Even though we aren't many our loyalty makes up for it.
Sorry for the double post.. Who's lumberjack.. I've heard him mentioned before...

Just some lowlife that scammed me outta $50+ worth of figures.

???? how did he do that?? >_< honor system gone wrong? and... will I be ok with these figures if I cant find them at my walmarts?? wait a minute. that guy in said posts that i took down "??!!

Well, I trusted him since he was a pretty cool poster and me and him had several convos about the SOTA Street Fighter figures. As a matter of fact one of the figures I traded him was a Vega figure from the street fighter toyline

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"