The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

umm kitty pryde, Warbird and regular wolverine.

SSM- Priority. Enjoy the foam peanuts and special packing job.

Rough- I left your Thor with his plastic case thing wrapped around his head so his rubber wings didn't get bent in shipping. He has a big plastic safety helmet.

Just got back from shopping... Nothing :p I see a ton of DC Super heroes stuff.. BUt nothing new from marvel legends.

I went to a WM on my way to my appartment and i don't think they have hit there yet. On my way home i'll hit it again Sunday night to see if anything new has hit.

It bothers me that no one seems to have been able to find them at their local stores. I mean with all of looking, I would think that someone would have been able to :(

Psionic Force said:
It bothers me that no one seems to have been able to find them at their local stores. I mean with all of looking, I would think that someone would have been able to :(

I found most of them minus the variants. I'm still looking so hopefully i will eventually come across the variants and wont have to resort to ebay. Also, I always collect a set to have loose and a set to have MOC. I'm still missing a few for my MOC set. And of course, I'd like to help some of you guys out.

I've seen the display a total of four times. I only got good stuff the first two times though. The last two times I have only been able to find sabes, antman, and sentry. But i have seen each of the two packs serveral times. If anything is ever missing its both of the cap 2 packs.

hey if any has any of these i can buy or trade ... and you PM me? please?

Yeah, last time I saw dozens each of the Hulk and Daredevil packs, but not one Captain America. :(

I've offered to get the two packs a few times on here but no one seemed to care. I can pick up some if i see them again.

neither the 2 packs or WM wave are available yet on Canadian internet sites.

GOnna check e-bay for statues. Byw

SpiderHulkThing said:
I've offered to get the two packs a few times on here but no one seemed to care. I can pick up some if i see them again.
I wouldnt mind the hulk vs leader two pack if you wanna sell it if you can find one again.

which one? nut head leader or the tall headed leader. personally i like the classic tall head one better, but the hulk with the nuthead leader is better in my opinion.

umm... I dunno????? 0.o pics? I think ive only seen tall leader

wali016.jpg

The hulk that comes with tall headed leader

SpiderHulkThing said:
which one? nut head leader or the tall headed leader. personally i like the classic tall head one better, but the hulk with the nuthead leader is better in my opinion.

Eh, you're screwed either way if you're looking to avoid a Leader that resembles male genitalia.

No??? I dont see red x's I see nothing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"