The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

You're not. You are a Fist of Vengeance.

Join me brother on our merciless quest of vengeance!!

I'm not vengeful(sp) either :/\

I think they should have done sentry's cape better though.

It could've been better. My problem is the red hair. The Sentry is blonde damn it.

are all of the WML figures from past molds??? err well most?

Havok = Bullseye
Ant-Man = Iron Fist
Cap Britain & Sentry = Black Panther
Warbird = Phoenix
Kitty = movie Invisible Woman
AOA Wolvie = Brown Wolvie

So sabertooth and thor are the only original molds?

I believe so. Each fig has parts that are unique but the base fig are from past molds.

thats crazy.... Saves money though I guess :/

True. And we all know saving money is a key to business.

picked up an AOA Sabretooth at a different Walmart that I don't usually go to this past Sunday. They had 3 of him. I got one and my brother got one. These things sure are hard to get.

Roughneck said:
No. SsM, SpiderHulkThing and XwolverineX are my new LOST SOULS. In my mind anyway.

I'm a lost soul. I named my lost soul SpiderHulkIt.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Havok = Bullseye
Ant-Man = Iron Fist
Cap Britain & Sentry = Black Panther
Warbird = Phoenix
Kitty = movie Invisible Woman
AOA Wolvie = Brown Wolvie

Strange that Ant-man rocks while Iron Fist doesnt look right.

My Giant-Man is complete without ever seeing the display :( Second hand Figures :p

*cries...

was at the collectors store today... (THEY BUY UP ALLLLL THE WM WAVE :()

they had most the WM for $18! the 2 packs from $24-$28 and the variant wolvie for $30!! *Cries... lol im soooo no paying that

rofl. They bought them from wm????

spideyboy_1111 said:
*cries...

was at the collectors store today... (THEY BUY UP ALLLLL THE WM WAVE :()

they had most the WM for $18! the 2 packs from $24-$28 and the variant wolvie for $30!! *Cries... lol im soooo no paying that

That is incredibly unfair! I bet that is the case out here as well. There are only 2 comic stores in the area, so I am sure that if I went there they would have them. *******s!

Ok.... SO... Random trip to walmart for some cereal yields great prizes for SsM.... ALL of the face off packc(thank God SHT didnt send me his extras) and some extra GM figures that I needed for MY MOC collection. if anyone needs any of them besides the variants let me know.

SsM said:
Ok.... SO... Random trip to walmart for some cereal yields great prizes for SsM.... ALL of the face off packc(thank God SHT didnt send me his extras) and some extra GM figures that I needed for MY MOC collection. if anyone needs any of them besides the variants let me know.
i need all! hhahahaha *goes crazy

if he doesnt get you the two packs, i might be able to give you the ones i was going to send him. do you have stuff for trade though? Cause i really don't want cash for them, i'd rather have fig for fig type a thing.

i just have cash, unless you want the 2 sues i have from the movie.... or clear loose superskrull... or movie ock

SsM said:

Let's all congradulate SsM for his good find. Finally he found his figures. Too bad he had most of them already, but at least he got to see the display. And just so you know SsM, i can see into the future. I knew you would find these soon and that's why i was a little hesitant about getting them out too you quickly. glad i held on to them, cause you would have been pissed had i sent them today or yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"