The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

:0 ... i trusted roughneck and SHT :/ **i better not get screwed over** just kidding.they came vouched for by aquite a few people including yourself :p..... anyways... am I gunna be cool with this line if my wally worlds dont have them? and if they do should i get extras? sorry for asking this so many darn times... for future reference I will remove that link to the guys post so he doesnt complain to anyone.

I've traded MANY times with Rough. HE's as legit as they come. Maybe to a fault. He, like me, has been a victim of scammers. SHT is cool aswell. And he's shared with me a story of how he also was victimized so I'm sure he wouldn't do it to anybody for that reason.

Weird thing though, everything I've ever gotten from Rough smells like bacon. Strangest thing. Those Canadians and their bacon.

nah man.. I was kidding :p SHT is trusting me So I put my trust in him. I have never been scammed before... Just because I have trust problems and run at the first sign of smelly business.But I figure since you are all trading with each other/selling to each other.. I should get in on the action and be a part of something bigger than me.. everyone keeps avoiding my question too 0.o sup with that?

FEAR THE BAT said:
Question about what?
hmm.. If I'm not able to find the Walmart line at my walmarts.. WIll one of you guys be able to get me a set to make Giant man if i send them the money. If not I will just buy them online... for an outrageous price might i add...

Well, I'm sure there is several of us that'll be willing to help out. I plan on getting quite a few and putting them on layaway then coming here and seeing who needs what and collect money. That way I don't buy a bunch of figs that I end up having to return.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Well, I'm sure there is several of us that'll be willing to help out. I plan on getting quite a few and putting them on layaway then coming here and seeing who needs what and collect money. That way I don't buy a bunch of figs that I end up having to return.
Yeah... If I can get some of them from a few walmarts here.. I may end up sans a few so that would be great.. SO i shouldnt pay 124 dollars for them online right?

Nah, I think you'll be fine. SHT and Saint are buying extras as will I as soon as I see them.

Yeah.. Im gunna buy extras of a few figures.. If they have them. Is it confirmed every walmart will get them? and do you have to have the variants too to create giant-man?? if so thats Bs :/ toybiz.. marketing geniuses. make you buy a boxset of figures you already have so you could have rogue... or sue storm... or vulture :/ marketing... geniuses.

Pretty much every Wal-Mart is to get some. Whether it happens or not is anybody's guess. We'll have to wait and see.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Pretty much every Wal-Mart is to get some. Whether it happens or not is anybody's guess. We'll have to wait and see.
Is there a set date for their release? or is it random first two weeks of may. I'm going to a few walmarts and targets today to look for sandman and some older Mls maybe theywill have them I hope they have sandman... and maybe an xmen series jugger

No set date. Somebody at Fwoosh that has got them said that a woman that worked at Wal-Mart told him prior to their release that they had them but couldn't relese them before 4-19-06. Or something close. He got them a day or two ago so be on the lookout.

Cool. I went to like 4 or 5 walmarts recently none of them had any. I'm going to two or three more in the morning I'll report back with my findings. G'night.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I've traded MANY times with Rough. HE's as legit as they come. Maybe to a fault. He, like me, has been a victim of scammers. SHT is cool aswell. And he's shared with me a story of how he also was victimized so I'm sure he wouldn't do it to anybody for that reason.

I shared that Story with Everybody. ****ing $170 for a Goddamned Ionic Wonderman. And that was on e-bay too.

unless you are reffereng to a memory that I have repressed.

Saint553 said:
Weird thing though, everything I've ever gotten from Rough smells like bacon. Strangest thing. Those Canadians and their bacon.

Weird.....I've never put Bacon in there........But my Seminal Load smells like Bacon.

What a coincidence.

Roughneck said:
I shared that Story with Everybody. ****ing $170 for a Goddamned Ionic Wonderman. And that was on e-bay too.

unless you are reffereng to a memory that I have repressed.

Aww, hell. Man that sucks. :eek::down

no luck with any of the figs i was looking for :x

There is no set release date, when a walmart gets them in they can put them out. The official release period is the first two weeks of may.

So i have to go to walmart every day of the first two weeks of may??!! :x

I have 2 Walmarts not far from me... this is not going to be fun.

I have 2 walmarts I will have to check out more often.

I really only want bearded Sentry and Thor. I'll pick up everything I see though and put it up.

The only ones I want are thor kitty pryde antman sentry and the BAF... but I have to get all of them for the BAF >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"