The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

SpiderHulkThing said:
the two packs include both cap packs and the tall-headed leader vs hulk
lol id take if he isnt able to get any hes on my to get list

spideyboy_1111 said:
i just have cash, unless you want the 2 sues i have from the movie.... or clear loose superskrull... or movie ock

i'll make you a deal, the same one i made with SsM, if you absolutly can't find them ever and you dont get them from somone else first, then you can have them once you find stuff in later waves that i need. So I'll hold on to these just for you for now until you find something i need. You probably will find them first, but i'll be a failsafe at least on these three 2-packs. I'm sure they're will always be someone else who will want to trade something for them if you end up not needing them.

spideyboy_1111 said:
lol id take if he isnt able to get any hes on my to get list

SsM is probably grabbing extras for everyone and probably has you in mind i'm sure.

i think my last big shot at finding them is 2morrow... my home town in ohio is opening up 2 supercenters... the old walmart hadnt gotten anything for weeks while the 2 new big ones have big stocking up, so theres a good chance they will be there. soo im really hoping mom finds them

good luck man. i'm really not trying to be a **** by not selling them for cash. See my thing is I know i'll piss away the money soon as i get it, so it's easier for me to hold on to these for now spend them on new figs later. it's easier to hold on to figs than it is cash cause i'll just spend it on dvds, more toys, and video games. it's sad really :( Amanda keeps me in line when she's with me, but since we're apart till we get real jobs and can get married, then i can't be trusted with money by myself. Plus, i'm used to having a lucrative job and i had to quit and i have no money right now.

Super pissed :/ I picked up a thor for you Spideyboy.. I didnt have too much money on me and I spent over 100 dollars including the popsicles I bought :/ I'm going back for SHT to get him a kitty.

SsM said:
Super pissed :/ I picked up a thor for you Spideyboy.. I didnt have too much money on me and I spent over 100 dollars including the popsicles I bought :/ I'm going back for SHT to get him a kitty.
yay! i got a thor! woot! thank you SSM :D 1 down 9 more to go!

I'm going back for a third time in a couple of hours..... I'm gunna use the money I was going to send SHT to buy his figs :D

I'm real figity right now :o i wasnt expecting to find ANYTHING.... EVER ;X

Nice scores SsM.

SHT, I'd be interested in that tall-headed Leader/Hulk 2pack.

I wasnt impressed with the display though.. I thought it was going to be a pimped out display :/ just a regular old display though :p I'll see if I have some extra cash for your 2 pack FTB. Ive already spent 111.87 on them. :p man... that was crazy :x I think I have...36 dollars left.

Don't worry about me bro. If you can its cool, if not don't worry. SHT and Saint can hook me up.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Nice scores SsM.

SHT, I'd be interested in that tall-headed Leader/Hulk 2pack.

they're yours as long as Spideyboy doesnt mind, since i said i'd hold on to them if in case he finds anything i want later. but if you get his permission, or if SsM hooks him up with it, then i can send leader and hulk to you.

BTW, was it cool that i didnt send the comics and bases thingy with cap and redskull? i forgot to ask you, but you said not to for the hulk and nuthead leader so i figured you didnt want them. do you want them if i end up getting permission to send you tall head leader and hulk?

Also Bat, ask your friend if he'd rather have a small purple dot on the chest of the hulk or a screwed up looking face. The face isn't terrible, but he'd probably rather have the purple dot chest one. I dont care which one i end up with since i have another MOC anyway and also i like the closed mouth hulk better.

I'll send the purple dot chest one, but make sure he knows this in advance. i dont want you to get mad at me for your friend being mad at you. the confusion continues. i'm sure you know what i mean. it isn't that bad, but its noticble. It was one of the first ones i picked up and i kinda grabbed everything and didnt have much time to think with my cart full of figs.

i'm back. i don't feel like fixing my resume tonight. its a little out dated. i'll send it out tomorrow. i think i may have a chance at a place i applied to today anyway. i wont say where it is right now...but its a place that sells toys...

I'm maxed out of spending money for entertainment purposes until I get paid again :x.... I'm glad I managed to get what I needed Plus something for FTB , SHT and spideyboy.

FTB, if you want that hulk vs. leader pack, i can probably send it monday. there is a post office right beside my dads office and i mow the yard there once a week. so i'll send it then after i do the yard.

Also note though, my friend has the twopacks at her house. dont know if you read that or not. but she lives like 30 min away and i'm actually waiting until i get your stuff before i go there, cause she is the one with the dvd burner. so hopefully i'll get your stuff in by at least friday. what day did you ship them? today?

FTB.. You did want the variant daredevil right??? cuz thats the one I got for you...

SpiderHulkThing said:
Also Bat, ask your friend if he'd rather have a small purple dot on the chest of the hulk or a screwed up looking face. The face isn't terrible, but he'd probably rather have the purple dot chest one. I dont care which one i end up with since i have another MOC anyway and also i like the closed mouth hulk better.

I'll send the purple dot chest one, but make sure he knows this in advance. i dont want you to get mad at me for your friend being mad at you. the confusion continues. i'm sure you know what i mean. it isn't that bad, but its noticble. It was one of the first ones i picked up and i kinda grabbed everything and didnt have much time to think with my cart full of figs.

Well, he'd prefer the better face. I can probably take that purple dot off anyway.

sweet. just wanted to make sure you knew. Amanda picked out the screwed up face hulk, she was paying attention to the leader and i trusted her judgement. no harm no foul though. it's more on the side of his head really, so it wont stand out much if i place him back in my shelf. i just wanted you really to know why i'm sending the purple dot hulk. didnt want you to think i was trying to give you the crappiest one i have.

Speaking off, i was actually tempted to switch out the redskull i bought for you and the one i got in the first place. the one i have has a lot of red on his teeth, a lot of them do actually. but i gave you the good one cause i'm just that kind of guy. so i hope you are enjoying him. and did you get the sword out of the box? you found it right?

later guys. going go watch sky captian and the world of tomorrow or whatever the hell it is. i'll let you know when i get that twopack. oh and spideyboy, is it cool if i send Bat that hulk/leader pack? i'll hold on to it for you if you want since i dont want to break my promise, but make sure you think you can get me something of value later on. and FTB if he wants me to hold on to them, then you'd have first dibs if he finds them beforehand. later guys.

SsM said:
FTB.. You did want the variant daredevil right??? cuz thats the one I got for you...

Sweet. Thanks bro. Thats what I needed. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"