The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

SsM said:
hmm.. If I'm not able to find the Walmart line at my walmarts.. WIll one of you guys be able to get me a set to make Giant man if i send them the money. If not I will just buy them online... for an outrageous price might i add...

I'll keep a look out for ya like i said i would. I've got lots of giftcard money, so i should be straight about picking up a large amount of figs. I'm planning on buying every freakin one i can find. I'm sure people won't have a problem taking them off my hands if i get extras of ones i dont need.

And you can trust me SsM. You're figs are already packaged up and ready to go. Soon as Monday comes along, they'll be on their way.

I don't really care about the AoA wolverine and sabertooth. So what i might do is either let someone take those figs off my hands for a trade, or let someone buy them and let me buy their respective peices. Let me know if this sounds good to anyone.

SpiderHulkThing said:
I'll keep a look out for ya like i said i would. I've got lots of giftcard money, so i should be straight about picking up a large amount of figs. I'm planning on buying every freakin one i can find. I'm sure people won't have a problem taking them off my hands if i get extras of ones i dont need.

And you can trust me SsM. You're figs are already packaged up and ready to go. Soon as Monday comes along, they'll be on their way.
dude... I was so joking ;x You cant really emote online though so I guess its hard to tell. Yeah.. If I see them I'm gunna get as many as I can afford... I just hope That one of the 10 walmarts around my area gets them in.. odds are they will though :p

i know you were joking. it's cool man. and like FTB said, i wouldnt worry too much about the WM wave, we'll all help each other out.

I did BTW get in the galactus series today WIth both of the variants. I'm gunna keep the variants MOC and open teh regular ones... Just waiting on that extra leg now so I dont have to open War machine :p

Sounds good man. I actually found an extra right leg. I forgot that my sister bought me war machine for x-mas (and i already had one loose and one mint) and i felt obligated to open him in front of her. Of course i have no problem with have an extra war machine cause he's one of my fav characters. But at least i didn't have to open my mint war machine to get you that leg.

:D Sweeet. Yeah.. Im gunna have two loose dr stranges and one MOC .... :/

Sucks, don't it SsM.

I'm still iffy on the BAF Giant-Man. Being part of the Avengers makes me want to get it but not until i have the figures in my hands and I can see for myself if I truly want the Giant-Man. Odds are that I will but I'll have to wait to truly see.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Sucks, don't it SsM.

I'm still iffy on the BAF Giant-Man. Being part of the Avengers makes me want to get it but not until i have the figures in my hands and I can see for myself if I truly want the Giant-Man. Odds are that I will but I'll have to wait to truly see.
Same.... I do want the antman though.. and if i dont want the figures that come with the pieces I can trade em witgh you guys anyways so its cool :p

And FTB, if you don't want your giant man afterall, then I can gladly take it off your hands if someone else hasn't already called dibs. And don't forget me when MODOK comes around.

Heh... I actually had no idea who maestro was until like a month ago :/ sasquatch too :( I dunno who uhh a couple of the figures are.. some of them i just plain dont like.. I did go to another walmart.. where they had liek 6 dr stranges.. boy was I pissed after seeing them >_<

Thing is I won't get all the figures for Giant-Man if I decide not toget him. I'll just get the 5 I want: Thor, Sentry, Kitty, Warbird and Ant-Man

Those are pretty much the ones I want too FTB :p I dont need another wolverine really :/ i have three already.. and though variety can be a good thing... just... no...

i could always buy the pieces from ya if i need them. like i said, i'll probably sell/trade my AoA wolverine, and sabertooth and keep the pieces. And i wouldn't mind having an extra havok and britain. So if you don't need them, let me know. don't feel obligated to sell them to me or anybody for that matter though if you like and want giant-man b/c if you want him you should be able to have him.

If in fact I decide to pass on the Giant Man I'dbe willing to sell or trade you the pieces. But thats a big IF.

That's fine dude. Like i said, if you want them, i want you to have them. do not at all feel pressured to sell the peices to me if you want to keep you a giant man. you have every right to keep him if you want him and i wouldn't rob you that. I want you to be as happy with your collection with no regrets as i am. now when it comes to MODOK, i'll find your pressure points. :)

Dude... Look in mushuboys collection thread.... what the hell....

no uh... Nothing.... nevermind ._. its gone now... I think a mod fixed it... My reply was posted like 18 different times in a row...

yeah, be careful about that. i think they sent something about double posts. i've done it before by accident. they don't like it. and they're always watching.

I am sure this has been covered, but I don't wanna read pages...:o

When will this line hit stores??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"