The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

;) yeah.. Ive seen pictures of thor though :p he looks cool Im def gunna get him considering I didnt get ML3 Thor

I'll get him. For two reasons....three

My Old ML3 Thor has a really loose knee.

I need the Giant Man Piece

And The new Hammer is areally really good looking

i'm mostly looking forward to captain britain and sentry...

they look great!

i'm really into the sentry character at the moment!

I'm not.

I think Sentry is semi Decent. I didn't read the mini........and he never seems to talk in New Avengers.

Yea, it's like he's just some big mysterious Void in those comics.

Get it? Get it? Void.. as in his enemy...*sigh*

i don't know much about sentry myself. i can't really keep up with buying the comics and figures so i'll stick with the figures for now and start getting comics again once i get a steady paying job and get out of school. He looks decent enough as a fig, and i definitly want all of giant man. I wish bearded sentry and the reg. one didn't come with the same piece. Both variants should come with the same peice instead.

Roughneck said:
Isn't He the Void?
Yes and no. The Void is a manifestation of the post-hypnotic sugestion planted in Sentry's subconscious by MasterMind, that tells Rob Renolds that if he uses his powers, bad things will happen.

So is it confirmed that you have to get the variants as well as the regular figures to complete giant man?

you have to get AoA variant wolverine, the burnt up looking one to get one of the hands i think. I can't remember which part for sure, but you have to have that fig to complete giant-man.

Ten Pieces to complete him. 9 figs 2 varients. Therefore 1 Varient needs to be bought.

that... Is BS :/ But they did say that they wouldnt be chase figures right? they said it will be evenly distributed.

yeah but rough, i'm right about what i said am i not? both sentry's come with the same pieces. i saw both on ebay. the variant wolverine comes with a hand i think that no other fig comes with.

and thats crap too.. cuz i dont want another wolverine.. BUt i like both of the sentrys I will so be trading off some of these figures on the boards :p

same here. i want most of the WM figs, but i'm not as excited about this line as i am ML 13 and the face-off packs. Of course i am happy to have another thor and i'm looking forward to an ant-man. And of course giant-man. ML 13 is supposed to hit at the same time isn't it? or at least sometime in may right? no one has mentioned that set in awhile and i'm really looking forward to some more villains.

Thor. Antman. Kitty Pryde. Sentry. Havok and of course Giant-Man are the ones I want...

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=19429

waltn.jpg
Are you consumed by the frenzy yet? The Wal-Mart wave is raining down on America and the forums are exploding with reports. Check out the official pics and updated info now...

Reports are coming in from across the US with the first sighting in Kentucky and the latest in Virginia. Seems it's spreading across the US like a virus!! Online store Big Bad Toystore report that Series 13 is on the water from Hong Kong as well, so look for them to hit in the next 3 weeks or so. Yea..does your wallet hurt yet? For those keeping score at home, that's 10 figures in the Wal-Mart wave to complete Giant Man (which includes one variant) plus the other variants in the line, Face Off 2 packs plus 3 variants, Young Avengers and Monsters Boxed Sets AND Series 13 and variants...not to mention X-Men series 2 and Amazing Spider-Man series 17.

Adrian reports:: Fans in the UK, wondering how to get these figures, should note that back in February we reported that these will be carried by Asda in Autumn / Winter 2006. I've not had an update since then but have no reason to believe anything has changed.

Toy Biz announced today the launch of an all new Marvel Legends line available only at Wal-Mart’s 3200+ locations nationwide.

“Toy Biz continues to showcase the greatest legends of the Marvel Universe by providing the expert sculpting and articulation that fans have come to expect,” said Patricia Rinaldi, Director of Marketing. “We are pleased to partner with Wal-Mart to make this exclusive assortment available to our fans this May.”

The Marvel Legends assortment will feature never-before-seen characters and new versions of all-time fan favorites like Warbird, Captain Britain, Havoc, Thor, Ant-Man, Sentry, Wolverine, Kitty Pride and Sabretooth. Fans can collect all 10 figures to build their very own 14” Giant Man! The line continues to push the envelope on poseability, boasting over 30 points of articulation in each 6” figure!​

For pictures of the figures that accidently turned up early in Kansas back in February, check out the articles HERE, HERE and HERE. For additional pictures from the US ToyFair check out our US ToyFair Gallery

http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=ImageBank&file=index&id=72937

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"