The "What did you think about the new X3 scene" poll

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by ShakiraRocks, Apr 29, 2006.

?

What did you think about the scene

1. 5- Great- Best scene ever!!

2. 4- Good- Wow the effects were awesome and this just pumped me more up.

3. 3- Ok- It was OK, not what i expected, but it wasn't bad.

4. 2- Bad- The scene was a bit cheesy, but i still have hope the movie wont be

5. 1- Horrible- Generic Dialoge, Campy music, overall too cheesy and it worries me alot!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RagingTempest Registered

Seriously, look at the DR clip and look at the new tv spot!!! How could the effects look horrible in that scene and incredible in the others!!!:o

2. blind_fury Registered

ppl who voted "best scene ever" are just lying to themselves. :(

3. freshandclean Registered

Because of Colossus?

4. RagingTempest Registered

The Colossus effect is unfinsihed, it's obvious!!!

5. The Dark Defender Unite and Fight

Except you simply choose to view it that way and make more flat, blanket opinion statements based purely on your personal bias, where I as I actually back up what I say rather than merely saying that the opposing argument is wrong because I don't agree with it.

6. The Dark Defender Unite and Fight

HAHAHA I wish I walked out of Singer's trash after the first scene.

What's so funny is how people that defend these films claim in depth explanations of what's wrong with them are so tedious, yet can only muster up one or two sentence "counters" (that are almost as flat as the films themselves) to defend them.;)

Wolverine being the FRONT MAN is one of many problems with these films, and there were plenty of comics that developed other characters whether Wolverine was the most popular or not, that's no excuse for paper thin characterizations, and even royally ****ing up the one guy that you're centering what should be movies about the team on.

7. Angry Sentinel Registered

Wow, and I thought I was harsh on Singer. You guys don't seem to see a single benefit in the films he made.

8. CapBeerCino Registered

I went with cheesy. I dont know but they all seemed out of character to me. :confused:

9. BMM Registered

edit . . .

10. thegameq Registered

There are going to be alot of people (probably including myself) that are going to be extremely disappointed in this film. Not so much because it may (or may not) be bad, but because of some extremely high and perhaps unrealistic and unfair expectations.

Perhaps the clip is an early setup to the contrasting seriousness of the overall film. Maybe it's meant to throw the audience off.

The finished procuct will probably look better, but I'm not sure if it will necessarily be better.