The "What did you think about the new X3 scene" poll

boywonder13 said:
Wolverine hasnt acted like this before in any of the other movies. Sort of dissapoitning..
I guess they shouldn't have used the comics so much for their inspiration... :p :rolleyes:

-TNC

It was alright. Colossus kinda looked like crap, though....

to anyone who is complaining just look at the show west clips, seriously, it goes from a wolverine one liner I THE DANGER ROOM, to veryDRAMATIC scenes that actually have something to do with the plot, lol so theres an instant comparison that the movie doesnt revolve around the danger room "cheesiness"

im gettin more pumped everytime i defend this clip, lol!

Gets a 3 from me! I'm quite concerned tbh. If ANYTHING this film should have top notch FX, they have the budget for it!! Colossus looked too Silver surfer/T-1000!! The Sentinel - if that's all we see of it then they should have just left it out altogether!! I HOPE the FX are still being touched up!!

I liked the scene. My only problems were with the music, and Colossus looked Silver Surfer-ish. :p

I know it'll be touched up though, so no worries. :)

oh, hey another intresting FACT THAT THIS CLIP IS UNFINISHED is...

the sound dubbing on wolvies claws when he takes them back in at the very end is WAAY off.

That music is awful, sounds more like Star Wars music!! Hope it's temp music. Also did Wolverine HAVE to call Colossus tin man!! I'm very un-impressed with that whole scene now I've heard it.:(

The Danger Room is going to be one of my favourite scenes. I just know it.

Wow, that clip was pretty bad.
It reminds me of what happened when Schumacher took over the Batman franchise.

No offense to anyone here, but my faith in this movie just went way down.

i just watcheed the clip again...i love how one of the audience member goes "woohoo!" :p

I thought I could at least count on Hugh to be good, but his acting in that scene was so wooden. It reminded me of the recent South Park episode where they just cut random lines from Issac Hayes together.

Halle: They're getting killed out here.
Hugh: YEAH i now THEY"RE not ready STORM.

Halle: Logan, we work as a team!
Hugh: YEAH, good luck WITH THAT

Also, when he's cutting the Sentinels head off, his little grunt sounds like he's picking up some luggage, what happened to his intense yelling and growling like when he's fighting Sabertooth on top of the Statue of Liberty?

From the trailer and this clip it seems that all of Storm's flying sequences are just that stupid tornado thing, ugh.

Colossus's appearence, which so many here said would look better in the movie, still looked like crap.

The only good thing to come of this movie was Bret Ratner helping Hugh get punk'd. God, I can't believe how so many people can have faith in this guy.

I have been trying to give this movie the benifit of the doubt, but that scene was...troubling to say the least.

This isn't as important as dialouge and acting but, the fx looked pretty cheap. Still, that doesn't mean that the movie will be bad.

The wire work looked just as bad as the first two movies, so no surprise there.

The dialouge sounds suspect, just like other clips I've seen.

The Sentinel looked um...bad.

Overall: It didn't look very good at all. I have a bad feeling about it.

Cheesy but exciting (and hey, it's the DR - I can live with cheesiness in the DR)

And the Sentinel Head rocked!

Wolverine is kind of supposed to be a smartass, but I'm worried he'll be cracking jokes every 5 seconds.

Carter said:
Wolverine is kind of supposed to be a smartass, but I'm worried he'll be cracking jokes every 5 seconds.

Yeah, there was definately too much humor infused in that scene - and Wolvie looked a little TOO laid back....hopefully they're just cramming in as much light-heartedness as they can in the early scenes because of the dark turns things are gonna take later...that's my hope anyway...

Just to make note of something, while I have never seen this anywhere, I pretty sure the clips that get shown on the Tonight Show are usually edited somewhat. I remember watching clips for both DAREDEVIL and MEN IN BLACK II on the show thinking they were edited oddly, only to find them cut slightly different (and frankly better) in the finished film.

Sun_Down said:
Be careful what you wish for, huh?
I just feel bad for the people that were expecting a lot more out of it then I was.

The dialogue was a bit awkward and cheesy but the overall let down for me was the music, what was all that about? I gave the clip a 3, I hope the films good, it’s just from the scenes I’ve seen it’s… just different to the previous two films.

It gets a 4 from me.

I thought Hugh's lines were a bit cheesy."Don't get your panties in a bunch" or something like that.And I also thought Colossus looked sort of bad.:(And you could tell Hugh was on wires when they did the fastball special.

Storm did come off looking like a leader and thats great.Overall,the scene was great but not as many expect it would be.

I have been trying to give this movie the benifit of the doubt, but that scene was...troubling to say the least.

This isn't as important as dialouge and acting but, the fx looked pretty cheap. Still, that doesn't mean that the movie will be bad.

The wire work looked just as bad as the first two movies, so no surprise there.

The dialouge sounds suspect, just like other clips I've seen.

The Sentinel looked um...bad.

Overall: It didn't look very good at all. I have a bad feeling about it.

TheVileOne said:
I just feel bad for the people that were expecting a lot more out of it then I was.

I don't, they've been pretty quick to defend Ratner, Fox, and Avi Arad and if they really thought it would be a good movie, then they deserve to be disappointed. I just hope they admit it after they see the movie.

Bruce Logan said:
I don't, they've been pretty quick to defend Ratner, Fox, and Avi Arad and if they really thought it would be a good movie, then they deserve to be disappointed. I just hope they admit it after they see the movie.

Why don't you wait to see the movie before making unfounded, condescending comments like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"