The "What did you think about the new X3 scene" poll

I wish Jackie Chan was in x-men 3 He could play quil.

I like the clip, I loved Logan's nonshalant attitude. The fastball special was well executed. I got the feeling him telling Storm that the others weren't ready is foreshadowing the speech about "War" he gives them later.

I think the scene was good. I think it will be an introduction type scene for those people who havent seen the first two. Get to see the characters and powers. It just a big playground I think and because it will be towards the start all the serious events havent happened yet. We will see them much more stressed than that and their skills used in there will be used in the final battle.

Electrix said:
I think the scene was good. I think it will be an introduction type scene for those people who havent seen the first two. Get to see the characters and powers. It just a big playground I think and because it will be towards the start all the serious events havent happened yet. We will see them much more stressed than that and their skills used in there will be used in the final battle.
Sounds like excuses to me.

There are no excuses. I'm just saying what I think.

Electrix said:
There are no excuses. I'm just saying what I think.
You know, I understand that, I really do, but come on! That clip doesn't have you even a little worried.

I dont like the music. But its only a few seconds in a scene. I also dont like it when Wolverine says 'call me'. I'm not worried though, there will be plenty of good scenes in the movie.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
You know, I understand that, I really do, but come on! That clip doesn't have you even a little worried.

Not me, because I'm not one to analyze every single little detail in the scene. (I'm not speaking specifically to you, just the Hype in general)

wow, I just saw it and I gotta say I'm really disppointed. The music sounds like something from Batman 4, Wolverine's dialogue seems cocky and out of character, Halle's acting was somewhat mediocre, Colossus looks like ****, the Sentinel looks like an 80's Sony VCR and the fastball special was not so special. I mean, it obviously looked like he was on wires.

I am REALLY worried.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
I'm not!!! The scene was excellent why are u lot all moaning :( lol

Neto Magnus said:
wow, I just saw it and I gotta say I'm really disppointed. The music sounds like something from Batman 4, Wolverine's dialogue seems cocky and out of character, Halle's acting was somewhat mediocre, Colossus looks like ****, the Sentinel looks like an 80's Sony VCR and the fastball special was not so special. I mean, it obviously looked like he was on wires.

I am REALLY worried.
Waaaaaaaaa? :eek:

WorthyStevens4 said:
Not me, because I'm not one to analyze every single little detail in the scene. (I'm not speaking specifically to you, just the Hype in general)
Alright, I'll just say this; I didn't really care for Singers X-men movies as much as the fanboys and I'm not a nit-picker, (Hell I think that F4 and Elektra are unfairly bashed) but I didn't like that clip.

Come on people its only one clip!!! urgh watch the whole film first before you start worrying lol it doesnt mean the rest of the flm will be like that

Why are people *****ing about the Sentinel?

It's a freakin' head people!

WorthyStevens4 said:

Exactly. It doesn't look anything like the comics. What? Singer's did?

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Alright, I'll just say this; I didn't really care for Singers X-men movies as much as the fanboys and I'm not a nit-picker, (Hell I think that F4 and Elektra are unfairly bashed) but I didn't like that clip.

I think it's an alright clip, so in that way I disagree.

I just think some people are overreacting once again.

WorthyStevens4 said:

yeah I know lol theres nothing wrong with it!!

WorthyStevens4 said:

Has there ever been a time when everyone hasn't overreacted?

WorthyStevens4 said:

Actually, I think that the most of the people who think that the film looks good still do.

I could be wrong though.

Aiden said:
Has there ever been a time when everyone hasn't overreacted?

I agree, first the running time, now this clip!!! A few months ago we were all excited for this film, now we're so quick to say it going to suck just because of those 2 things?:confused:

ok I may be overreacting, but why would they show an obviously infinished clip?

hate to say it but i voted 5. above all else, the lines were very flat, and the music was horrific

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"