The "What is are hopes for the movie now" Poll

My Answer Sadly is :down :mad: I expect to be dissapointed from what all i hear, but i still have small hope.

^ I voted the same. My hopes for this movie dropped soooo much yesterday. :down We'll see how good it is on 5/24-26 though.

Does anyone think this movie will stand on its own w/o the special effects?

I'm diappointed but I still have a small hope (that what I've heard has been lies)

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Does anyone think this movie will stand on its own w/o the special effects?
not me. I think the action will "save it" (if it can be anyhow saved). Sadly...
i hope the next days bring back my once strong hope (i would even say i was sure it would rock some days ago)

flavio_lebeau said:
not me. I think the action will "save it" (if it can be anyhow saved). Sadly...
i hope the next days bring back my once strong hope (i would even say i was sure it would rock some days ago)
And what about without Ian McKellan? :)

Mr Lex Luthor said:
And what about without Ian McKellan? :)
HUH? only his "nothing can stop us" already make my ticket worthy. Without Mckellen i would go for Storm, and thats all. He is one of the few points i still hold on to believe the film cant be a disaster.
Eveen though some people are sayin that he turned from "interesting villain" to "comic villain" in X3, i think Mckellen tried his bet for us. Magneto has been the best villain of all time imo, i hope they dont mak him a one-sided person this time...

best movie ever... from what i SEE this movie is sure to blow audiences away

i voted I expect to be dissapointed from what all i hear, but i still have small hope.

ShakiraRocks said:
I totally agree with you man.

I'm really pissed off at Fox more then anyting for not budging with the release date.

I'd rather have a great movie a year from now, then have a so-so one in two weeks.
Exactly this film is scream mediocre to me everytime I read a review or see a clip.Too many charecters...Brett Ranter isnt my first choice of director but he isnt bad either,if he had more time the movie would look great.
I wish it could be released in July...or even next summer,so we'll have a great X-men film.I have a feeling this might be this years Fantastic Four

^ I voted the same. My hopes for this movie dropped soooo much yesterday. We'll see how good it is on 5/24-26 though.
Well for me there were always these scenes that I didnt like but I still had high hopes...but yesterday(as with many other fans here) my hopes sky rocketed down for some reason....the film is 1 hour and 35 minutes!!!The last film of the trilogy!!!Were it has been said a few people die or get cured and there are twice as many charecters as X1 and X2 combined!!!....one cant help but worry

You know.... I really don't expect it to cater entirely to the fans. I get that. But I am disappointed by some choices. Overall the story seems decent. The story could BLOW. HELLO!? X1? I thought that was a horrible storyline. I love everything I've seen so far. I'm by no means a perfectionist as I know these films won't be entirely up to par since you're not dealing with just once character (Spider-Man) but several. And some will fall by the wayside when it comes to making a movie. I am disappointed that it's so short. But oh well. I think after this we DESERVE an X4. Though I know some of the actors won't do it.

I don't think it will be the best of the 3, but it will still be a real good movie!!! I think the movie will get mixed reviews, I think most of us will love the movie, while some are going to complain about a lot of stuff!!!:o

After reading today's reviews, i still think it wont be as good as either previous x-men movie.

its just too short!

I expect to be dissapointed from what all i hear, but i still have small hope.

My only concern is the firebird effect. Simon Kinberg talked like it was such a grand thing and now we hear that the effect is non-existant in the movie. HOW COULD YOU HAVE THE DARK PHOENIX WITHOUT A DAMN PHOENIX? I sure hope that the sneak previews wasn't the final cut...

lordofthenerds said:
^ I voted the same. My hopes for this movie dropped soooo much yesterday. :down We'll see how good it is on 5/24-26 though.

The same.

Wow it seems as though the the majority of people here expect to be dissapointed. Thats pretty sad, i never remember a negative atmosphere such as this one before X2 came out.

long as its good as X1 or better, its all good to me. i cant NOT enjoy any x-men film with these actors.

its liek, if batman forever had micheal keaton :up:

the wolverine is back and i dont mind if he takes the spotlight! :up: i remain optimistic! ITs X-men damnit!

I think it'll range from mediocre to bad...

That being said, it will stop top Singer's trash.

Is there a chance those early screenings aren't the final cut?

I think it will be better than X men. At least have more to offer. But no where near X2.

But it just sucks that everything we feared/thought fox was too stupid to do, because it would piss us off to much. Has happened.

Slim_X said:
Is there a chance those early screenings aren't the final cut?

no. Let it go. They were for the press. It's done. Besides there are too many mistakes to fix in one measily cut.

15 people voted for best movie ever?

Whatever they are drinking, I want it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"