The White Queen/Emma Frost Thread

Reaction score
Its been more than a decade since January Jones graced the big screen as Emma Grace Frost. Are we going to wait another decade to see her shine like a diamond in the big screen?

Who will be the MCU White Queen?

Let’s do the Hellfire Club properly this time and have it in the background from the first film. Have her be a top villain and do the full change to leader of the school eventually. Give her the diamond skin too.

I also wouldn’t mind that control of Iceman phase where she shows him what’s possible with his powers. I don’t need the relationship with Cyclops though.

Let’s do the Hellfire Club properly this time and have it in the background from the first film.
Initially Singer had this idea for X-men 2000. See those people in Wolverine's nightmares (when Jean read his mind and also right before Rogue woke him up) at the Weapon X program cheersing their drinks? That was supposed to be the Hellfire Club. Too bad Fox royally effed up the franchise.

I don't NEED to see Emma as an X-Men. I could take it or leave it. But she absolutely has to start as a villain.

Vanessa Kirby
697c7d08dc62bbaaf2b1aba5cdd2cd0e.png

In terms of action, I just really want Emma Frost in a fierce action sequence. I thought she was beaten easily in First Class. A body with diamond form should have been hard to take down. Plus cool physic battles against the X-Men's top psychics! Iirc they removed a psychic battle in First Class because of Inception.

I think Emma Frost/White Queen kicked some major a--- in First Class. She got a diamond body, but maybe she was not so skilled with using it. After all, she mostly revolved around her psychic power.

Emma was killed (off-screen) before 1973. Without even knowing it, the writers did the right thing when they created Emma Silverfox - her secret daughter, adopted by the Silverfoxs - because now we know that in both the timelines there will be an Emma Frost counterpart anyway.

Emma Silverfox was born in 1965 or so. She was 18 at the time X-Men Origins was set.

Last edited:
Wondering if Emma Silverfox - Emma Frost' secret daughter born in 1965, later adopted by the Silverfoxs - has been an X-Man in the nineties, long time before the events of X1.

Well,

That's undeniable. Emma Silverfox is part of the original timeline continuity. Timeline Prime = Earth-10005.

As simple as that, following the model of the Occam's Razor:

1- She's named Emma after her mother.
2- She's blonde like her biological mother.
3- She's white (Caucasian), while Kayla Silverfox (her adoptive sister) is Native American.
4- She can turn into living diamond.
5- There's a relative in the team of scientists backing up 'Weapon X': Carol Frost.

She is Emma Frost's daughter. And the "future" White Queen, since Emma Frost has been killed by Project WideAwake before 1973.

On the other hand, the "Quicksilver" and "Banshee" kids in X-Men Origins are two mutants who has been experimented upon, inserting respective Maximoff and Cassidy DNAs into their genome. Stryker and his team were refining the same technique used to create Weapon XI/The Dead Pool.

The timeline:

1963: The Brotherhood of Mutants is formed (Magneto, Mystique, White Queen, Azazel, Riptide).
1965: Emma Frost's daughter, Emma Jr., is born.
1967: Magneto and White Queen are captured.
1983: The events of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Let’s do the Hellfire Club properly this time and have it in the background from the first film. Have her be a top villain and do the full change to leader of the school eventually. Give her the diamond skin too.

I also wouldn’t mind that control of Iceman phase where she shows him what’s possible with his powers. I don’t need the relationship with Cyclops though.
Mr. Sinister/Marauders and the Hellfire Club are the mutant villains of the X-Men, I want to see first in the MCU before Apocalypse/Horsemen and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"