The Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been challenged in the sense of sometimes knowing where to go, even in the newer games, since I like to do those things without a guide, but the actual gameplay...MM is probably the last one that I had legitimate trouble with, especially the bosses. The 3DS changes them to make them a lot easier, but I remember on the N64 version they could be really hard.

Because it is lol. But I hear some people say Zelda game are easy when Zelda games have always been hard lol.

If you think Zelda games are in any way hard, then I don't know what to say. That last time Zelda was hard in my opinion was Zelda II. A Link to the Past through Majora's Mask I would say are of average difficulty, and everything since then has been a total cakewalk.

The only time I've felt a Zelda game was hard was anytime the platforming got too awkward or if I just got lost as hell.

If you think Zelda games are in any way hard, then I don't know what to say. That last time Zelda was hard in my opinion was Zelda II. A Link to the Past through Majora's Mask I would say are of average difficulty, and everything since then has been a total cakewalk.

Zelda games have always been hard that is one of the reason I love them so much. Heck Ocirina of time I have been trying to beat for like 10 years lol. The quest I have beat like any Zelda game is TP and that game took me like 40 hours. If Zelda games are easy to you then just about ever game ever made must be easy to you has Zelda games are some of the hardest games ever made before. SWS took me about 80 hours of game play to beat for the first time.

I'm not really 100% sure what to say to that.

The actual action and gameplay of Zelda games are easy. Even most of the dungeon puzzles are pretty easy. I just always have a hard time finding a certain item in the most random location, with little to no clue as to where to get it. It's the only thing that bugs me about Zelda games.

The actual action and gameplay of Zelda games are easy. Even most of the dungeon puzzles are pretty easy. I just always have a hard time finding a certain item in the most random location, with little to no clue as to where to get it. It's the only thing that bugs me about Zelda games.

Pretty much this. Only time I've had trouble with a Zelda game is when I'm lost as hell with no direction or clues about where to go.

If you were able to figure out you had to place a bomb on the wall in the first dungeon, you can figure out the rest of the series.

Figuring out where to place a bomb in the first dungeon and figuring out the goddamn Water Temple in Ocarina of Time is really not the same thing. I've never been so confused/frustrated/annoyed with anything like that Water Temple.

The first Zelda game, the first dungeon.

Figuring out where to place a bomb in the first dungeon and figuring out the goddamn Water Temple in Ocarina of Time is really not the same thing. I've never been so confused/frustrated/annoyed with anything like that Water Temple.

Yeah, I know...but the concept of just trial and error is still there.

Yeah, I know...but the concept of just trial and error is still there.

That is something you can say for literally everything. Trial and error really has nothing to do with how difficult something actually is.

Zelda games have always been hard that is one of the reason I love them so much. Heck Ocirina of time I have been trying to beat for like 10 years lol. The quest I have beat like any Zelda game is TP and that game took me like 40 hours. If Zelda games are easy to you then just about ever game ever made must be easy to you has Zelda games are some of the hardest games ever made before. SWS took me about 80 hours of game play to beat for the first time.

I love Zelda, but that statement isn't even close to being true.

I actually wish the games were harder. Majora's Mask was the last game that actually challenged me, and that was mostly due to time constraints.

Wind Waker wasn't particularly hard, but I really enjoyed it's difficulty level. It melded well with the sailing the sea's pace the game set.

Wind Waker wasn't particularly hard, but I really enjoyed it's difficulty level. It melded well with the sailing the sea's pace the game set.

You know what I find interesting about wind waker is that a lot of people complained that the game was to short. Most Zelda games have 8-10 dungeons and wind waker had 7 but so did SWS but yet no one really complained about SWS being to short like windwaker why is that?

I love Zelda, but that statement isn't even close to being true.

I don't know what games you have been playing then!

Zelda 2 is legit hard, though.

The first 2 Zelda are behond hard has you just wonder around have get no clues where to go at all. I would like to see the Zelda games get harder though has the old Zelda games where much harder but again over all new games tend to be easier then older games and that is not just Zelda that is like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"