The Wimp Whose Woman Was a Werewolf

I don't know were you being sarcastic because you couldn't really see the werewolf clearly from the clip and the glimpses you saw of it didn't look like much. Average crappy wolf, as always.

The best looking werewolf I've seen was the fake (or is it?) one from X-Files 2.

I hid as much as possible while still trying to roughly show it. Trust me, it's far from crappy. You can make a crappy werewolf look awesome with good filmmaking, or an awesome one look like ****. It's all how ya shoot it and these are only behind the scenes. I don't mean to be defensive... that's not what I mean and you're allowed to say whatever you want about it. I'm just trying to explain why I chose not to show much.

WOLF.gif

...and Marty Jannetty (of the Rockers) is in talks to play a small role during reshoots now

Looks cool so far, very creepy. Tell us more, is this a short film? Feature? The title sounds like either an OTT horror or comedy.

It's a short but it's pretty stacked with pros... Lloyd Kaufman, Al Tuskes, Paul Molnar, and now Jannetty. Yeah, it's a comedy/horror.

haha that looked ridiculous. The stilts made his legs insanely long and really shoddy looking.

I don't like the title either.

how did you see the legs? They aren't really in any shots??? Ah well, you're entitled to your opinion. I'll do me best to change it but if not that's okay with me.

(the title is supposed to suck)

Yea, that werewolf was badass, as in: it looked bad... and ash.

The Howling is the winner of the best looking werewolf... AWIL in a close second, and Dog Soldiers is number three.

don't know IMO one of the best werewolf designs has been dog soliders

I don't get it. Why would a wereworlf have legs as long as that? :confused:

Yea, that werewolf was badass, as in: it looked bad... and ash.

The Howling is the winner of the best looking werewolf... AWIL in a close second, and Dog Soldiers is number three.

Howling? What???? I'd say American Werewolf (best looking because of how it was used) then Dog Soldiers. I think Howling's sucked!

.I don't get it. Why would a wereworlf have legs as long as that?

It doesn't have super long legs, it's just the shot I used. The rest of the body is just as long, including the torso and arms. The wolf's arms in the shot are bent in front of it because it's holding something to it's mouth. The limbs are equally proportioned... look closer. You guys are only seeing as far as the sleeves go and assuming it's where the arms stop. They are black and go much further.

she's skinny with no shoulders, a girl shirt, and thin limbs because it's a girl

upload.jpg

Sorry, dude, but that doesn't look very good.

Hey I didn't make it, the Narnia dude did... but I still disagree that it's not good. It doesn't bother me that people are ripping on it tho. Only one man has seen the footage and that's me. This is probably the wrong site to be showing off stills of a costume but there are some people who are encouraging.

Afterall, "S" on the chest is never quit big enough on the Hype.

Hey I didn't make it, the Narnia dude did... but I still disagree that it's not good. It doesn't bother me that people are ripping on it tho. Only one man has seen the footage and that's me. This is probably the wrong site to be showing off stills of a costume but there are some people who are encouraging.

Afterall, "S" on the chest is never quit big enough on the Hype.

Is it supposed to be menacing or funny looking? :huh:

This is not the coolest werewolf of all time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"