The Winter Soldier The Winter Soldier Thread

Like someone else said, flashbacks of stuff we haven't seen before with Bucky and Steve would be the best way to go – to strengthen the connection, build it up, and make it a fresh reminder. Brubaker did it wonderfully in the original story.

I know everybody thinks "WWII flashbacks" but a few pre-war scenes could be cool too. Moar skinny Steve!

Any HQ pics yet? He looks so bad-ass, I wanna use him as a wallpaper
2354336-7787742980-tumbl.gif

I can't wait to see what Winter Soldier's character poster looks like.......

...... assuming they do character posters........

...... they better do character posters :argh:

:oldrazz: *lol*

it's because the last time cap saw bucky he looked like a regular soldier dude from the 40s.

but now he looks like strider hiryu + bionic commando from marvel vs capcom 3.
:oldrazz:

I think they've done very well to make him look un-recognisable.

They must have loved how his hair flowed perfectly in that shot,lol

Last edited:
I think the Cap vs WS fights are going to be mind blowing. One of the many things the MCU has done right and consistantly are the H2h combat scenes.

Widow vs Hawkeye was awesome. Widow vs anyone is awesome really, she has quite a few combat feats. Ivan Vanko pumeled a few people in IM 2, which was cool. Powered down Thor vs Shield agents was great. And Steve Rodgers cuts down people in h2h with the ease in both his movie and Avengers.

But the fight scenes in this movie... They have the potential to be the most epic of any in the MCU to date!

I think the Cap vs WS fights are going to be mind blowing. One of the many things the MCU has done right and consistantly are the H2h combat scenes.

Widow vs Hawkeye was awesome. Widow vs anyone is awesome really, she has quite a few combat feats. Ivan Vanko pumeled a few people in IM 2, which was cool. Powered down Thor vs Shield agents was great. And Steve Rodgers cuts down people in h2h with the ease in both his movie and Avengers.

But the fight scenes in this movie... They have the potential to be the most epic of any in the MCU to date!

Except TFA...all the fights were terrible...especially Red Skull vs Cap

The mask and cybernetic arm may also help prevent Cap from recognizing WS to, just a hunch. The ACTION scenes in TFA were pretty good, but the FIGHT scenes were meh. You have two Super Soldiers duking it out with each other, couldn't the filmmakers have gotten a little more creative and elaborate? Heck, Arrow has much better fight scenes than that movie did. It looks like the Russo's are fixing that. So, Cap vs. WS hand to hand is confirmed. I'd also really like to see BW vs. WS hand to hand combat as well.

Blonksky moves better than Cap in TIH. I wanna see more of the Blonksy-type moves from Cap.

It's totally the long hair, masks a person's identity every time :oldrazz:

Well, it's been how long since Cap last saw Bucky? I have friends I haven't seen in a couple years and if they completely changed their hair and covered half their face, there's no way I'd be able to tell it's them.

Well, compared to my beloved Batfilms, the MCU H2h fights are solid. Although admittedly, I'm not sure the Batfilms are a good measuring stick.

Bucky was way too elaborate in hiding his identity. We all know all he needed was a spit curl and glasses.

I'd say all the films have been good at hand to hand combat. I think the weakest is Thor.

I'm hoping we see this shot in the next trailer.

It also looks like we are definitely getting 2 big Cap vs Winter Soldier fights in the movie!

At least 2 big fights
don't forget about the night time rooftop chase in my avy!

At least 2 big fights
don't forget about the night time rooftop chase in my avy!

I was thinking that would be more of a chase than a fight but who knows, it certainly seems we wont be short changed on Cap vs Winter Solider interaction. :D

I'm just waiting for it to turn out the winter soldier is a drunk russian actor and the "real" winter soldier is some random guy who was in a comic once or twice but noone really remembers :whatever:

On topic it looks really good. TFA was my favourite of all of the Marvel films so far. I hope it won't lose much being set in the present day.

I'm just waiting for it to turn out the winter soldier is a drunk russian actor and the "real" winter soldier is some random guy who was in a comic once or twice but noone really remembers :whatever:

le sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"