The Wolf of Wall Street (Scorsese + Di Caprio)

i wanted to complain that they cast such a hot girl for Nadine . but then i googled and realized that Nadine was very attractive. :woot:

Looks great. :up:

I didn't expect them to play up the comedy vibe that much. :wow:

Last edited:
Looks to be another interesting turn in one incredible directorial career.

Weird to see emphasis on comedy for a Scorsese movie.

I echo the last two comments, it's tonally very different than I was expecting although I sense it may get darker in the latter part of the film, they just went for wild and weird in the trailer.

Loved seeing the classic 80's sports car's; the Lambo Countach and the Ferrari Testarossa, bedroom poster dream machines of the era! :D

That is the thinnest I've seen Matt M look in the face, he kinda resembles Walken.

Academy Award Nominee
LEONARDO DICAPRIO

Academy Award Nominee
JONAH HILL

And
MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY

Something about that pisses me off... good trailer, though.

I liked the trailer. Can't wait to see this movie.

I echo the last two comments, it's tonally very different than I was expecting although I sense it may get darker in the latter part of the film, they just went for wild and weird in the trailer.

Loved seeing the classic 80's sports car's; the Lambo Countach and the Ferrari Testarossa, bedroom poster dream machines of the era! :D

That is the thinnest I've seen Matt M look in the face, he kinda resembles Walken.

He looked thinner in Killer Joe.

Okay at least one of these guys gets an axe to the head from Bale right?

Seriously though, I've only had vague information on this project for a while now, and while I didn't really have any expectations, I must say this is not what I expected. This trailer certainly strikes a more comedic tone. The on screen narration by Dicaprio certainly invokes some of the later scenes of Goodfellas. I dig it.

It's nice seeing Leo cut loose a bit.

Can they please give Leo the Oscar already!

That little twerk/jig thing he does near the end was absolutely brilliant. This movie looks like so much damn fun and that ensemble cast is delicious. Bernthal's character has my curiosity, heck everybody does.

tumblr_moiw7ldhuW1s31ttxo5_250.gif

I've never quite grasped just how old I've gotten until seeing a girl my own age playing Leo's presumable love interest/possible sex toy and knowing that it won't end with him being branded a sexual predator. :o

mcOwNSy.gif

i think the movie will start very fun like a comedy and then transform into a violent classic Scorsese movie. oldschool directors know how to balance comedy and a serious story.

I didnt like the trailer. It tried to sold me a Scorsese pic like some crappy comedy. It certainly won't be anything like that.

This movie looks amazing, Leo looks more relaxed in this film.

Whoa, how surprisingly fun this trailer makes the movie seem. I bet it won't be only that, but it's still quite interesting seeing the team of Scorsese and Di Caprio doing something at least a bit lighter.

What's interesting is how bad the reviews are on Amazon for the book that this film is based off of. While the story and the real person's life the book tells is probably well suited to turn into a film, the book itself is apparently very badly written.

Haha, get it Leo.

Just saw the trailer, damn this looks fun as hell. :up:

The cast is really solid.

It'll probably be a good movie but I couldn't stand that trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"