The Wolverine The Wolverine merchandise

Same here!!! :D

And there should be a clip for DOFP in that Legacy X disc.

Bringing up DOFP, I love the description says the set includes an extra space for when DOFP comes out.

Just posted this on the other thread, but since this is the merchandise thread...this all of the stuff we got at the fan screening.

Swag_zpsd25a7b75.jpg

Here's the lanyard:

Wolverine4_zpscc4829af.jpg

I've got a couple of the magazines too - the Entertainment Weekly, Empire, SFX, and I'm trying to find the Total Film with the Wolverine cover.

There's a Chiller Theater convention that comes here twice a year, and there's a vendor that sells Japanese theater programs. I have them for X1, X2, and Origins. They're really cool. When they come back this fall, I have to check for a program from this movie. :up:

COOL stuff!

I've been trying to buy the cast signed poster from the premiere in London on eBay but they keep selling for well over $300.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WOLVERI...744?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46118dc270

$(KGrHqN,!oEFHfEy((kdBR+,dtbuc!~~60_1.JPG

This Chinese flyer was a cool pick up...

$T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLdu-BR7u+NuyK!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!mEFHd!KbPl,BR7u+KcTe!~~60_57.JPG

Those flyers are awesome!

I hope DOFP has good marketing and merchandise.

So far the merchandise is limited to the Trask Industries Cap and promotional posters that were distributed at Comic Con. Currently, they are on eBay, and I would recommend picking them up before the supply runs out and price rises. I got my Trask cap for $5, including shipping.

Yet another picture of the Marvel Select toy. With another alternate head, another set of none-clawed hands and a katana. From http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/03/19/wolverine-hugh-jackman-figure-diamond/ . There's also a video in the link but it doesn't really show anything the pictures don't.

wolverineSelect.jpg

I saw this action figure and the Mini-Mates at Forbidden Planet in NY tonight. I didn't get any of them (saving my money for NY Comic-Con next month), but it was the first time I've actually seen this stuff on sale anywhere.

Are the figure intentionally based on the movie ? Or just a random Wolverine ?

Are the figure intentionally based on the movie ? Or just a random Wolverine ?

That one is. Has the movie's logo on the packaging and mentions Hugh in the description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"