The Wolverine THE WOLVERINE Trailer Thread - Second Teaser Online May 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like how a Wolverine movie should look...feels like it's going to have the tone a Wolverine movie should as well. I'm mildly looking forward to this at this point.

One would think First Class would've stopped it. Which is better than Thor and Cap.

I agree 100 percent.

Look Fox especilly when Tom Rothman was micromanaging the studio had made bad decsions and come up with bad films.But Fox has made good films too.

X-Men,X2,Avatar(some might complain about that but It became the biggest film of all time and started the 3-d craze) Prometheus(which got the alien related series out of crappy crossovers and back to r rated) First Class,Rise of the Planet of the apes.It was past regimes at Fox that gave George Lucas backing to do Star Wars In first place(although they later had to rue the day they let Lucas have sequel and Merchandizing rights)

All of Joss Whedon's TV shows prior to SHield were produced at Fox studios.Buffy,Angel,Firefly,Dollhouse are all on DVD by Fox.Fox brought the X-Files to screen.And Is home to longest running animated series ever the Simpsons.

first class is a very different sort of Xmen film and one of the best

^I just hope they can build off that that for future X-related movies.

personally prefer X1 and X2 to first class

That said, I am quite excited for DOFP

Finally something to get me a bit excited for this other than words. Posters have been very meh, same old which the 'tweazer' seems to hint the movie isn't. Let's hope so.

I prefer X2 over first Class while I would place First Class over first X-Men.

I am excited for both The Wolverine and DOFP.

personally prefer X1 and X2 to first class

That said, I am quite excited for DOFP

me too. I love FC but X1 and X2 crush it imo, but FC is like someone else said above its a different kind of X-men film.

First Class was amazing......I feel FC and X2 were the best. That Nightcrawler scense still holds up!

100x100 avatars for anyone to use

89ieGKK.gif
FH3o4ou.gif

CvpybDK.gif
QSWMSLs.gif

jrKhiX7.gif
uefFARg.gif

6qdoFec.gif
le3pNeZ.gif

WIefUah.gif
OpLxSIz.gif

It's like impossible to choose just one of these...

I highly enjoyed Thor, Cap, and First Class. :up:

I WANT AN AVATAR.

*cries*

*stares at shirtless Hugh*

Easily.

But, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :)

true dat. But the question was why people still wanted the X-Men back at Marvel. Clearly there's a whole lotta fans who don't see XMFC in the same light as you do. That's why even after XMFC there's still a big desire for them to return.

I enjoyed them all as well that year and Green Hornet as well. Only GL was the dud that year. But of those 3 I'll say I enjoyed XMFC the least. I still say it should've been a full reboot. Then it might have been the best.

Looks great. I saw more that I liked in that 6 seconds than I have with 6 minutes of Iron Man 3.

Same here. It's great not having that mentality where you have to pick sides. I love Marvel Studio films as well as a number of the films other companies have been putting out.

Is that Silver Samurai I see in one of those Gifs? :yay:

it's not about picking sides

that dude said FC was better than Thor and Cap, some people agreed and others disagreed

it's not picking sides to say you prefer one movie to another, it's just having a preference

the picking sides thing is much more real in reference to the DCvMarvel thing

Same here. It's great not having that mentality where you have to pick sides. I love Marvel Studio films as well as a number of the films other companies have been putting out.

Like last summer, when they were all beating each other to a pulp over Avengers vs. Dark Knight Rises. :doh:

As long as the movie is good, I'm happy.

Is that Silver Samurai I see in one of those Gifs? :yay:

Yup. :woot:

Well, I think there has been a 'picking sides' thing going on. And I don't see anything necessarily wrong with it. It used to be just Marvel/DC but now it's Marvel Studios/non-Marvel Studios/DC. Now there are films in all 3 that I like but for my money MS is the only studio where I like every movie they've made so far.

Well, I think there has been a 'picking sides' thing going on. And I don't see anything necessarily wrong with it. It used to be just Marvel/DC but now it's Marvel Studios/non-Marvel Studios/DC. Now there are films in all 3 that I like but for my money MS is the only studio where I like every movie they've made so far.

The picking sides things leads to the hyperbole of "your side" and bashing the other without logic being involved. It turns this all into watching Fox News. No thanks. I'll just keep enjoying each film on its own merit.

All studios have made boneheaded decsions.You could come up with things to bash Fox,Warner Brothers,Sony,and MS for.Not one of them Is god.

For record my pick of top 10 comic book films of all time go

1:Tie Between Superman,X2,and The Dark Knight
4:Tie between Batman Begins and First Class
6:The Avengers
7:X-Men
8:The Amazing Spider-Man
9:Batman Returns
10:The Dark Knight Rises

Picking sides is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread