BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mystery for me remains how it will look above the chest. The design I posted has a lot of cloth, shoulder pad and a cape. And those are definitely not a certainty. My analyzes are inconclusive.

If you want to say the hoplite/hellenic design is crap, by all means! There's no need to be all passive-aggressive about it. ;) But damn, I wish I had your decisive foresight.

I already did, multiple times. Don't have to say it everytime. But it's not the hoplite design in itself that is bad, but the lack of creativity in translating the design to a Wonder Woman costume.

The mystery for me remains how it will look above the chest. The design I posted has a lot of cloth, shoulder pad and a cape. And those are definitely not a certainty. My analyzes are inconclusive.

All of it is a mystery to you unless you've seen the costume. It's fine if you don't like the battle skirt, but we can't rule it out yet.

I'm fine with pants though and the ones you posted do look good.

This contradicts you saying "this is much closer to how Wonder Woman will look like than most of hoplite like costumes present here" in regards to that drawing you posted. That's a pretty definitive statement. Just saying.

I already did, multiple times. Don't have to say it everytime. But it's not the hoplite design in itself that is bad, but the lack of creativity in translating the design to a Wonder Woman costume.

Oh sorry. I meant you saying that about all the concepts in here, not in general. Or did you mean all the hoplite/hellenic inspired concepts posted on these boards are crap and uncreative compared to the drawing you posted? Either way, that's cool :cool:

Saw this just a while ago:

dccu_wonder_woman_final_by_rayray1127-d73vwrd.jpg

I like it..very super heroic

This contradicts you saying "this is much closer to how Wonder Woman will look like than most of hoplite like costumes present here" in regards to that drawing you posted. That's a pretty definitive statement. Just saying.

Not really. You can change the whole top section of the costume and my previous statement will still true.

I was not saying it will look close to that design, but certainly closer to it than to hoplite style.

Blam you all get the taste of the ***** pudding. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"