BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
1963001_287595291434329_1124545813_n.jpg

Another suit of Wondy in the actual series.
I wouldn't mind that in WW solo.

Not sure if Serious :lmao:
Yes i am serious. The only difference i can see is the different belt. MoS have this alien pipes thing going on. Other than that i dont see much of a difference. Blue body suits with a red cape and boots.

Ok...... :whatever:

BTW you forgot that ugly high collar :doh:

Do you have a point to make or counter mine or are you gonna keep posting smilies? I dont even know what to make of your posts.

Okay, at first I withheld from commenting as I didn't want to be the one who is always criticizing and spreading negativity and I had a tough time keeping myself at leash every time I saw this picture, but now, I just can't withheld anymore, I have to say this:

Who the hell provides this man with pencils and gives him paycheck at the end of the month!!??

Words can't express how horrendous this is! It's like a five-year-old have drawn it, whilst having an epilepsy attack.

Now, that I finally let it out of the system, I must say that I never liked pants on Wonder Woman and am not pleased to see them coming back. Hopefully they won't introduce them in the movies.

Do you have a point to make or counter mine or are you gonna keep posting smilies? I dont even know what to make of your posts.

It's the only I see correct to your posts. and it would be better if you try to check your posts before saying about other ones...

And of course I forgot the ugly lines that tried to give an armor look even on the boots... but yeah they're very similar.

I have to be honest here with you. After this:

Yes i am serious. The only difference i can see is the different belt. MoS have this alien pipes thing going on. Other than that i dont see much of a difference. Blue body suits with a red cape and boots.

:doh: is a perfectly legitimate response.

It's the only I see correct to your posts.
So you're ten and can only discuss like that.
and it would be better if you try to check your posts before saying about other ones...
What's wrong with my posts? I am merely expressing my opinion, which i have the right to do even if its wrong. I am not being childish, insulting or condescending of other people which is what you seem to be doing.
And of course I forgot the ugly lines that tried to give an armor look even on the boots... but yeah they're very similar.
Ah, i forgot i am in the forum of blind people who believe that Xena and Gadot's WW costume look completely different. Apologies.

So yeah, the two SM suits look completely different. (satisfied?)

Her shoulder! She should be playing tennis not pretending to be a super-woman...lol

They should stop with this Nehru/Mandarin collar style for Superman - it's ridiculous and LOOK ridiculous. What was the reason for that?

Well, I cannot complain since the artist has his/her own idea. Visual art is never objective.

So you're ten and can only discuss like that. What's wrong with my posts? I am merely expressing my opinion, which i have the right to do even if its wrong. I am not being childish, insulting or condescending of other people which is what you seem to be doing.
Ah, i forgot i am in the forum of blind people who believe that Xena and Gadot's WW costume look completely different. Apologies.

So yeah, the two SM suits look completely different. (satisfied?)

Criticizing someone because his posts lead us to think that he's a fully grown man full of maturity. :o

You only got worse with the last comment.

Let's leave it like that and don't embarass yourself more.

I'm done with you.. Whatever you say is fine ;)

Last edited:
Criticizing someone because his posts lead us to think that he's a fully grown man full of maturity. :o

Learn to quote the right post before you talk about others embarassing themselves.

What exactly are you're saying? Are you replying to me?:huh:

I was commenting on the drawing that you posted, of course I was critiquing the art and the look of it. It does not mean that the artist is a bad artist. I used to be an artist and was well acquainted with the critique that come with the territory. Or as you said "Whatever you say is fine":o

Arts, especially visual one is heavily subjective. You see it everyday in this forums and elsewhere when people have different opinions about how Superman should look.

What exactly are you're saying? Are you replying to me?:huh:

I was commenting on the drawing that you posted, of course I was critiquing the art and the look of it. It does not mean that the artist is a bad artist. I used to be an artist and was well acquainted with the critique that come with the territory. Or as you said "Whatever you say is fine":o

Arts, especially visual one is heavily subjective. You see it everyday in this forums and elsewhere when people have different opinions about how Superman should look.

Sorry... that's the second time that happened in this week...Weird... I don't know if its my new browser... Don't worry I'm not saying anything to you... I refered another guy... about something totally different.

Last edited:
Learn to quote the right post before you talk about others embarassing themselves.

But, but, the posts were pretty similar.. :o
And even with my mistake you know the post is just for you. Enough for me. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I'm not saying anything to you... I quoted another guy... about something totally different. :huh:
You quoted Maskettman to me?:doh:

Btw, the Superman & Wonder-woman panel that you posted is nice. Okay?:o I'm having too much fun reading this forums.

You quoted Maskettman to me?:doh:

Btw, the Superman & Wonder-woman panel that you posted is nice. Okay?:o I'm having too much fun reading this forums.

That's the second time that happens to me this week. I thought I quoted the other post and then your post was quoted, I'm not sure... maybe I got the wrong post. Anyways, I edited and apologizes to you for the confusion.

The panel that I posted was just to see her new costume not saying anything about the way the artist draw this comic ;)

Last edited:
I have some half-arsed , unfinshed costume ideas I was playing with before I had other life events pop up / I hit a wall creatively. I may clean some up, have others gathered as works or ideas in progress and post the lot in this thread.

10410269_10204443778122117_1483616513677755489_n.jpg

Jerrica Monét doing the BvS Wonder Woman Costume :mrk:

Let's not reopen that can of worms.

Let's not reopen that can of worms.
Yeah agreed. That protestor scene in Justice League War is just terrible. Luckily it won't even be an issue, Zack Snyder's WW is pretty modest compared to some interpretations of the costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"