Status
Not open for further replies.
This IS NOT JAPAN! :o

Really still on the swimsuit debate?

Here's a question for our panel:

Classic red boots?
New 52 black boots?
Or sandals?
If they go the most popular here hellenic skirt way, then sandals. Or something similar:

sopsc4art1-jpg.4252

If they're gonna try something else, then none of the above.

How her top is not see-through is a mystery to me. :hmm

Well it's at least double layered, but I think you can still sneak a peek at her Pikachu.

What kind of Nazi Man thought of that? :o

If they go the most popular here hellenic skirt way, then sandals. Or something similar:

sopsc4art1-jpg.4252

If they're gonna try something else, then none of the above.

Paint cropping tool is your friend. :word:

Almost thought you said you wanted the WW costume to be like this :oldrazz:

How do people feel about straps like this as opposed to the traditional up and down ones?

I really hope that her bracelets are protective due to magic and not due to "advanced technology".

I really do hope her bracelets are protective due to advanced metallurgy/technology, and not due to "magic."

Shutty or I'm going to make you.

king-of-queens-o.gif

But think of the CLEAVAGE. Think of all the horny fanboys who are looking for T&A. Ya'll a bunch of haterz. That's I right I used the 'z', so ya know I mean business. :o

Agreed, not into a Wonder Bra levitating her goodies during fight scenes as being functional, but have seen better applications earlier is all...

being repetitive, but love the Rainfall outfit...

Forgive the pun, but no Wonder Bra or Wonder Thong. That is my stipulation for the costume.

tumblr_n1cz4fV87i1r9riaeo1_1280.jpg

Could someone tell me from which comic is this suit or is it fan-art?

^Your right I don't know why I said it was Hughes.

And John-An it's from the comics. I think she took up the mantle of WW at that point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"