BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree I think parts of different versions of the suit would be best.

When I say traditional I mean her "main" costume, like this in the new 52:

tumblr_n1xpww7Jqb1s8ldmao1_500.jpg

I wasn't trying to imply that he will focus on her first costume. I certainly don't believe that.

OMG that image is GORGEOUS!!

tumblr_n1yi4cCJC31to9vi2o3_250.png

I haven't noticed that Wondy weared some time short. well.....

^ Some of her early costumes looked like that. Some also had skirts in that pattern.

tumblr_n1yi4cCJC31to9vi2o3_250.png

I haven't noticed that Wondy weared some time short. well.....
That would be the only kind of shorts would accept even a little bit in live action and they don't make much sense for her character unlike the skirt/loincloth.

When I say traditional I mean her "main" costume, like this in the new 52:

tumblr_n1xpww7Jqb1s8ldmao1_500.jpg

I wasn't trying to imply that he will focus on her first costume. I certainly don't believe that.

Don't recall seeing that Cliff picture before. Was this released as a print?

That would be the only kind of shorts would accept even a little bit in live action and they don't make much sense for her character unlike the skirt/loincloth.
Agreed. I think something shorter like this with different material and underneath the loin cloth or battleskirt. would be the best IMO.

Loin cloths are alright, but that one doesn't cover much more than the panties.

Loin cloths are alright, but that one doesn't cover much more than the panties.
It's about the idea really. It depends on how long the loin cloth is and how much is covered underneath it.

I like that this picture has a battle skirt

But I have no clue why Michael Turners name is on there.

But I have no clue why Michael Turners name is on there.

Weird. It's obviously not Turner's style and also he died a few years before the New 52.

lol Batman has an H on his belt.

On his world H stands for H... which stands for Hope

Weird. It's obviously not Turner's style and also he died a few years before the New 52.

Yeah exactly. I have no clue why his name is there.

And yeah I think it's a good look for her in the comic. I honestly really do like the New 52 design for her.
They also ditched the choker. Looks good. I don't mind the armband as much. In fact I kind of like it.

^ I like that concept. Just change up the fabric and make the top red. And use batboy's tiara.

I can do without those arm bandages or whatever. And a tad more red in the top and I'm good with that.

Designs like that are definitely more on the "hoplite" side than the superhero side, and I'm ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"