BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slumcat

Sidekick
Reaction score
Would you like to see a sexy cleavage baring costume or a more demure one?

Do you want the swim suit finish or pants?

I think Faora looked extremely bad@ss in the Kryptonian Armor. If that's the universe this is in, while not alien, I expect Diana/WW to wear armor if she's a warrior. Like the chick in Thor:TDW.

I think Faora looked extremely bad@ss in the Kryptonian Armor. If that's the universe this is in, while not alien, I expect Diana/WW to wear armor if she's a warrior. Like the chick in Thor:TDW.
She can't be fully covered like Faora. She will have to show some skin.

they need to give her a costume that looks like shes going into battle not like shes gonna go swimming on a beach.

they need to give her a costume that looks like shes going into battle not like shes gonna go swimming on a beach.

Agreed she needs to look like a warrior. I'm not sure if we'll get too much of Wonder woman . I think she'll have more scenes as Diana.

All I know is...

No pants.

Its silly that Amazons on an island would wear fabric sports pants.

After Snyder's 300, I'm expecting WW to appear in her traditional armor.

All I know is...

No pants.

Snyder's 300 was way way way more stylized than MOS. He showed Spartans as basically he-men with god liked physiques marching into battle in a fantasy setting.

BvS is kind of set in a very realistic milieu, so it cannot be compared to 300.

In the super serious tone of MOS, do you think a swim suit wearing WW will work?

I think Sif's armour, with a WW colour scheme could look great. Just nothing like the TV show's WW please...dear god Snyder please...want an Amazonian warrior princess, not an Amazonian blow up doll.

Not at home to do a decent manip, but you get the idea!

wwcolour.png

I'm down with the battleskirt. The top should be armored, in my opinion.

EDIT: Pretty much that ^^^

All I know is...

No pants.

Well theres always a leather type pants which isnt really silly since they use to use leather as a form of armor back in the day.

Snyder's 300 was way way way more stylized than MOS. He showed Spartans as basically he-men with god liked physiques marching into battle in a fantasy setting.

BvS is kind of set in a very realistic milieu, so it cannot be compared to 300.

In the super serious tone of MOS, do you think a swim suit wearing WW will work?

Definitely.

I mean the alien outfits on Krypton were pretty strange as well.

Something like this would look fine.

1zvc02w.jpg

Definitely.

I mean the alien outfits on Krypton were pretty strange as well.

Something like this would look fine.

1zvc02w.jpg
Thats a very good suit. But you need a woman with a great body to pull off a suit like this. You have to consider Gal is a very petite woman, almost stick thin.

Thats a very good suit. But you need a woman with a great body to pull off a suit like this. You have to consider Gal is a very petite woman, almost stick thin.

she has plenty of time to put on weight and muscle and i'd imagine Zack will make sure Mark Twight gets her into shape.

I kind of doubt we'll see her as "Wonder Woman" in this movie.

Battle skirt, battle skirt, battle skirt... and battle skirt.

No pants or bikini trousers, please!

Willing to bet the realism tone will be toned down leading into Justice League. It feels like the Nolan-influence is being phased out and we're going full-Snyder.

Probably a necessary evil, since JL will have to be very sci-fi based.

I would love it if the battle skirt looked more like this. I can deal with the battle skirt if they don't want to go with the thonged out look.
425d245dbca7f89d7c592f202eb9d300.jpg

Willing to bet the realism tone will be toned down leading into Justice League. It feels like the Nolan-influence is being phased out and we're going full-Snyder.

Probably a necessary evil, since JL will have to be very sci-fi based.

One man's god is another mans demon. When I read that I get a positive chill since I don't like the Nolan-influence.

Last edited:
We need the battleskirt. basically adapt JMC's suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"