BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris Anka's take is still my favorite...

http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2011/04/04/kris-ankas-wonder-woman/

WonderWomanFinal.jpg

http://kristaferanka.tumblr.com/post/44129867192/027-wonder-woman

tumblr_miq0gmDVjy1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg

http://kristaferanka.tumblr.com/post/43859953015/the-greatest-team-in-the-world-kate-diana-eve

tumblr_mipg1od0ft1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg

Art based on his design...

http://brianlaborada.deviantart.com/art/Wonder-Woman-2013-357647432

wonder_woman_2013_by_brianlaborada-d5wxmiw.jpg

If the skirt is shredded, it might not as well not be there at all :oldrazz:

THIS should be the WW official costume
3258337007_f5cd82dff5.jpg

Thank you, JMC :D

Last edited:
Off-topic now, but should Snyder & co leave out any fantasy/mythological aspect of the story?

If Wonder Woman brings up her heritage within the film then yes they can touch on it. If she don't bring up here heritage just let the movie be what it needs to be for the moment.

Last edited:
I want them to start with something leather-and-armor style, almost Gladiator-like. She has to look like she has come from this exotic land that reflects ancient Greek mythology. Graceful, but strong.

Give her a ribboned leather skirt and a sturdy breastplate. White cape optional for non-battle scenes so she carries some sense of majesty.

Drop the embarrassing bikini-looking outfit.

As we move toward Justice League, she can adopt a sleeker, more in-touch costume kinda like we see with Captain America as he transitions out of WWII times into modern times. When that happens, I'd like to see the pants.

I would start with something more like this, but with a more pronounced, decorative breastplate. (And maybe drop the stars on the shield.)

nk6y.jpg

Last edited:
Like the top, though I still stand on my statement. Make a skirt that goes all the way around, or ditch it. Don't half#RZ both bottom pieces :p

Yay, page 2 of probably a billion more to come.

This will be the most fun to design, I'd assume. I wouldn't mind a white cape, and I definitely want a sword. And if her battles are big enough, give her the golden eagle helmet thingy from Kingdom Come, too.

Her having a sword is essential in my opinion

Yay, page 2 of probably a billion more to come.

This will be the most fun to design, I'd assume. I wouldn't mind a white cape, and I definitely want a sword. And if her battles are big enough, give her the golden eagle helmet thingy from Kingdom Come, too.

1943723-battlearmor_002.jpg

tumblr_lyn1zyaGve1ro3o8po1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzohgo6EPt1qdep0so1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I like the costume in the last picture, but ditch the cape.

Superman and Batman should be the only caped crusaders. Otherwise it's overkill.

God, I hope we don't get pants... The best option is to give her a skirt. But even the swimsuit costume is better than pants.

Also, I feel a sword is essential as it helps separate her from Superman. As for the lasso, I'm fine if they drop it. Yes, it is her signature weapon but I can't see it working well with the more gritty realistic tone set up by MoS.

If they are following logic which they are..

They will base the design on ancient greece.

Zack Snyder will have this COVERED.. People relax with the styling of costumes in the film. It's story people should be focused on. STORY NEEDS TO COME FIRST

I actually wouldn't mind this at all. I'm okay with the skirt idea but since we're talking about Snyder, no pants would probably be more of a sexy route for him, instead of warrior.

If the batsuit is Arkham inspired, grey and black ala most comics, there's a good chance the Wonder Woman suit is very comic inspired too. Looking forward to this.

I think pants can work. They just need to be the right material/design.

364933WonderWomannew52RealV2.jpg

I personally think they will be pants in the film

The battleskirt would be my choice as well. The swimsuit costume looks stupid and given that Snyder modified the Superman costume for MOS, I seriously doubt that he's going to go with the "classic" costume full-out. A battleskirt is something that I can see him using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"