The 'World of Heroes: DC Style" RPG Season II

batnkevlar said:
OOC: No you haven't... I would really like a Flash, but it's up to you...

c'mon bro, let's be real here. I got no PM or nuthin' saying that All Star Supes is now Supes in here. It's no big deal though man, I'm not sweatin' it. Just drop me a line and let me know the deal. I could've posted right now like I was going to and not known the situation. Basically it boils down to 2 characters for me, Blue Beetle or Bane. Other than that, I don't know.

The Riddler and Parasite, in the form of Trudy White, arrived at the Metropolis Water Processing Plant shortly after their departure from the IS HQ.

"Take photos of all the guard posts," Nigma whispered to Parasite, "try to not to look suspicious."

He looked up and noticed James Davidson, head of security at the Plant. Nigma nodded and walked over to the man, leaving Parasite to his mission.

SuperFerret said:
"Good."

Riddler turned and called into the room in which Boomerang sat in.
"Crocodile Dundee! Mom and Dad are going out! If anyone calls, we're in the shower!"

"After you, milady." He gestured towards the door, indicating for Parasite to exit before him.
Rudy grits his teeth at the thought of Riddler treating him like a woman.

"Listen, buddy."

Rudy picks up Riddler by his collar and lifts him off of his feet. It is quite a funny sight to see Rudy (in a woman's form) lifting up Riddler.

"Don't even think about getting fresh. Now let's go."

Rudy and Riddler use the smart portal device to travel to the bank.

OOC: I'll leave it to you from here, SuperFerret, since I don't know what you've got planned exactly. Feel free to bunny me around. But if any trouble shows up, leave it to me ;).

Dwarf lord said:
"Here is your bio from my secret files:

<snip>

Now, unlike Batman I'm all for second chances, but you've hit strike 3."

(sigh) "Which means he has one more change before he strikes out." John responds back calmly.

OOC: There is no longer a Green Lantern Corps... it was a delusional dream by Hal... the only people left are three GL's and the Guardians...

Spike_x1 said:
Rudy grits his teeth at the thought of Riddler treating him like a woman.

"Listen, buddy."

Rudy picks up Riddler by his collar and lifts him off of his feet. It is quite a funny sight to see Rudy (in a woman's form) lifting up Riddler.

"Don't even think about getting fresh. Now let's go."

Rudy and Riddler use the smart portal device to travel to the bank.

OOC: I'll leave it to you from here, SuperFerret, since I don't know what you've got planned exactly. Feel free to bunny me around. But if any trouble shows up, leave it to me ;).

OOC: This post takes place before my last post.

OOC: Damn, I posted too late. Oh well, we'll just say that it happened right before we got there. It still fits and it's kinda funny.

OOC: Sorry BATMAN409, I gave it to him cuz you didn't want Superman and we needed a Supes... sorry dude... and other than the Flash, we have the main JL members... if only we had the FLash back... and need help getting Blue Beetle back from the dead? PM me...

OOC: LOL! I posted too late with my post about posting too late! :mad: :D

Spike_x1 said:
OOC: Damn, I posted too late. Oh well, we'll just say that it happened right before we got there. It still fits and it's kinda funny.

OOC: Yeah, it is. :up:

Dwarf lord said:
"Okay team, for now you will live in The Tower. Bruce, you have a bat-family. Kara, you have Superman. And GL, you have 3599 other GL's to take over for you. I need you all to eat, sleep and breath your work. We will end this."

"Sounds good to me. Can someone show me were the brig is in this place son I can put away Sinestro." John asks.

Rudy takes pictures of the scene.

OOC: Blah!

Spike_x1 said:
Rudy takes pictures of the scene.

OOC: Blah!

OOC: Preparation maybe boring, but it's necessary, especially if we break in later and know the place well. This way no one can complain.

Nigma, in the guise of Ian Quest, is interviewing the head of security. After he, and Parasite, were finished, the two left the building, and drove away in a car, one that Nigma must have stolen recently, as there was still a babies car seat in the back. They then teleported back to HQ, after making sure they were far enough away, and out of sight.

(T)Rudy takes more pictures

OOC: Double blah! :D

OOC: Again!? lol We've gotta stop meeting like this.

Dwarf lord said:
"Batman, Go to the Flash Museum and investigate before the cops get on the case. The second they get there, I want you out. And I think that Bruce Wayne should go skiing the the Swiss Alps for a while. I'm going after Hal. I know you don't trust him, but I need his opinion."

"I'm on the way."

I use the Batboat I came in and go off to the Flash Museum.

OOC: The new base is supposed to be near water, right?

OOC: I don't really have a whole lot more to do besides take pictures (case the joint).

OOC: Past midnight here. I need to catch up on my sleep. :o

*Martain Mahunter goes down to the Marianas Trench and starts to use his telekenisis to construct a new Watchtower.*

"Arthur once told me that it would be the perfect place for a Headquarters. As isolated as one can get and still close to the ones were look after."

*He finishes and floats in and starts studying the recent villain happenings. And he comes to three pictures.*

"Riddler. Zoom. Parasite. THE INJUSTICE SOCIETY! Supergirl. Batman. Green Lantern. Wonder Woman. Black Canary. PLEASE REPORT TO THE NEW WATCHTOWER!"

[OOC]Not quite sure how you placed me with the IS, I have yet to be contacted by them, this next scene, is supposedly how I attract their attention, but if you want to assume I'm with them, I don't think it will matter too much.[/OOC]

*CIA Agent walks into Ross' room.*
Uh excuse me Mister President, there seems to be a problem. (HA! gotta love this line)
In the past hour when you just arrived, there seems to have been a mass murder across the United States.

Ross, "Explain. NOW!"

*A projector appears out of nowhere*

Agent, "Well the first murder started out in ___ City in Washington, and the murders continued along the norhtern region of the country until about Montana, there the murders seem to have shifted and gone south west toward Arizona only to resume it's treck east toward Texas."

"Most victims seem to have their heads ripped off, or some random body part missing. More gruesome are ones that seem to have been thrown into buildings at high speeds, whereas others seem to have aged 10 times the normal human rate. Even more grotesque is one former congressman was found dead seemingly unharmed, only upon autoposy did they find the man's own business cards embedded in his head..."

Ross, "Walks up to the projector screen and pulls out his magic marker." Looks to the CIA Agent. "I bet when you were a child you did many things like this."

*Ross proceeds to draw a line realizes (duh) it's a Z.*

Ross, "....

Dwarf lord said:
*Martain Mahunter goes down to the Marianas Trench and starts to use his telekenisis to construct a new Watchtower.*

"Arthur once told me that it would be the perfect place for a Headquarters. As isolated as one can get and still close to the ones were look after."

*He finishes and floats in and starts studying the recent villain happenings. And he comes to three pictures.*

"Riddler. Zoom. Parasite. THE INJUSTICE SOCIETY! Supergirl. Batman. Green Lantern. Wonder Woman. Black Canary. PLEASE REPORT TO THE NEW WATCHTOWER!"

OOC:Hate to tell you this late in the game but you just built your headquaters next to ours.

*Inisde the Javelin where Sinestro is held captive, his patience grows thin.*

"All I want is to talk to Dinah, and that's it. How dare they ignore me."

OOC: I had noticed they were building an undersea base in the Trench. Already had dreams of caving the trench in a trapping em all. Methinks the JLA needs to re-think that. But then again, they have no idea the IS is even there. This should be interesting.

IC: Digger sits working on a customized Boomerang and monitoring the news out of Metropolis:
"...the hundreds of bodies being pulled from the rubble by rescue teams as we speak. Still no final tally on the death toll...some estimate it may break 1,000. Still no sign of Superman after this tragic attack on the Daily Planet building. We interrupt for breaking news: A mass-murder occurred within a span of seconds in Tacoma, Washington. Witnesses are reporting that they saw a yellow blurr followed by people literally bursting apart in a red mist. There seems to be a pattern to the bodies...and now reports coming in from other states throughout the mid-west...the pattern seem to be moving towards Texas next..."

Digger leaves his workbench and goes to a computer. He extrapolates the pattern from satellite images..."a Z?...an O? wow, this guy's out to make a name for himself. Sounds like our kind o' guy. heh."

Digger leaves a message for Parasite and Riddler:"Off to Dallas to pick up a friend. C.B."

With that, Digger enters the co-ordinates and ports off to Texas in search of a new ally...........

OOC: Also how did your human characters find your way inside the "IS". The thing is miles deep below the ocean on the sea floor. The Marianas Trench is the deepest spot in any ocean of the world. That’s the reason I why I chose that place way back in season one, so it is difficult to reach. The only way to enter it is "smart portals. Let's not forget the "IS" security system, if your D.N.A. is not recognizable, the living "smart portals" will suck you in and port you to a random area. I don't want to see this RPG ending up like marvel and ignoring continuity.

Arriving in Dallas, Boomerang waits to hear the panic that he is sure will begin at any moment. He is not disappointed....

Moving ahead of the cries, Boomerang makes himself plainly visible ahead of the circling arc of the dying.

"Slow down a sec, mate. I think we have an offer that might be of interest to a man of your....talent," shouts CB to the approaching yellow blur.

Sinestro

*His patience, now paper thin, still held captive in his prison. He angrily rises to his feet. He closes his eyes and concentrates heavily. He imagines a picture of his yellow ring in his mind. After a couple seconds the yellow ring, slowly materializes on his ring finger of his left hand.*

Yellow Ring
(telepath conversation and translated from Korugarian) 'Why have you summoned me back so soon?'

Sinestro
'You can say that my plan didn't turn out the way I wanted, perhaps I shall have my moment with Miss Lance another time. Let's head back to the sea lab. But before we do ring, we must leave a present here. Can't start a war without a bang.'

*Sinestro leaves his present and ports out.*

Sinestro01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"