The Worst Films You've EVER seen?

The simple formula of [insert huge blockbuster] + [Recent memory] - [Your real answer] = Answer

e-algebra for the win lol. Ghost Rider was pretty bad. Didn't even bother with the 2nd one.

I have to chuckle at how many people are saying Movie 43. I knew within the first 10 minutes it was going to be an all-time favorite. Shrug.

I try to only watch movies with a rating above 7 on IMDB. Which means most films I watch are decent.

Let me see though,
Batman and Robin

Attack of the Clones

Transformers

Jurassic World
haha I actually enjoyed that movie, would watch again. Although I acknowledge it was a pretty piss poor reboot.

Poltergeist (2015)

Arguably one of the worst horror movies I have ever seen, and one of the worst remakes. Useless in every way.

Catwoman

I'm not sure if I should even include this or not, since I watch it every few years and some of these other movies in this list I wouldn't. It's a hilariously bad movie, and even thinking about it makes me giggle. Patience Phillips is a terrible protagonist, just abysmal. It's definitely a weird movie that has no right to exists.

Blended

Honest to god I can't believe that I even watched this. I don't think I've liked a single Adam Sandler movie, but this one is just unbearable. Bad acting, casual racism and annoying characters galore. I would rather burn my entire movie collection than sit through this again.

Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman (1993)

This one I actually paid money to see, since I thought it would be dumb enough to be entertaining. The DVD cost only 1€ so it wasn't a huge loss, but the damage it did to me is unfixable. I hated everything about this trainwreck, and it definitely doesn't help that it feels like a three hour movie. After seeing it I destroyed my DVD and laughed manically. Not recommended for anyone.

I think I might be the only person on earth who likes Open Water, lol.

I've seen my fair share of bad films. Most recently, I hated Tammy and Movie 43.

But the one that i truly hate with a passion is Pulse (2006). It's a remake from a Japanese horror film, bit this one is absolutely stupid and awful. Not even the gorgeous Kristen Bell saved it. I can't believe i paid to see that in theaters, and that is stayed for the whole thing.

Since that day, my friends don't get to choose the movie.

It has a 10% on RT and this is the imdb link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454919/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Oh, and it has a sequel...

Superman III was extremely painful to watch at home. I have Superman IV on DVD, I've had it for 3 or more years now, and I've never been able to start watching it because Superman III was just so unbearable.

If you ever get round to it, you are in for a real treat if you thought Superman III was bad.

I tried watching Warcraft the other day and couldn't get through half an hour. Everything about it was just so, so bad. The acting was awful. The story was a disjointed mess. And EVERYTHING, from the costumes to the landscapes to the orcs with their giant Hulk Hands® looked so ridiculously fake. I think it looked even LESS real than the video games do. Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves.

Is it too soon to say Suicide Squad? I wanted to sink into my chair in embarrassment when watching it in theaters (pretty much every scene with Enchantress).

The last horrible movie i watched was Priest, the one with Paul Bettany (for the ones wondering)

Painful to watch judge Dredd rip-off

Haha I remember that movie. That was another one I turned off after about 30 minutes. Total garbage.

Anything Ed Wood did (practically all of which I love). Barbarella?? (which I thought was hysterical)

$#!tformers: Age of SuckStinktion...hated it. So bad it's not even good.

Italian Spiderman. lol

Seriously though, if it's a bad film I have probably forgotten it. If a film disturbes me in a certain way I'll stay clear of it. Other than that bad is just bad.

Some clips from some of the Troma films I have to admit are just too much to being attention getting to being really offputting yet extremely ridiculous.

Everytime I watch a film on Netflix, I usually google comments/ratings first. Open Water is essentially filming 2 people in well open water. Just think of it as 2 actors with an empty canvas playing off eachother (of course bit depressing ending). Not the worst thing I can imagine.

Zoolander 2 was one of the worst films I've seen. I was actually mad at myself for watching the whole thing.

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem - Just sheer, incomprehensible trash in every regard. Featuring ripoff characters, terrible acting all across the board, the worst cinematography in cinematic history and a laughably god-awful ending that completely ruins the continuity of the Alien/Predator films.

Why Him?

It is probably the first comedy in which I didn't laugh once.

I tried to watch Robot World. Got about three minutes in before turning it off. Not sure if that counts, as technically I didn't see the whole thing.

Of the last few years ...

Batman v Superman
Terminator Genysis
Dracula Untold
Thor 2: The Dark World

North - I don't even know where to begin with this pile of rubbish. Basically you got Elijah Wood as a kid who feels his parents don't appreciate him, so he decides to find a new pair of adoptive parents. Bruce Willis also narrates the movie, dresses up as several characters, including an Easter bunny, a cowboy, a beach comber, etc. This is a truly atrocious film, but it also gave us one of the funniest reviews from Siskel & Ebert as well. So congratulations on that?

I remember when that movie came out. The previews made it look like the stupidest thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"