Comics The Worst & Silliest Superman Pictures

Orko Is King said:
That's ****ing harsh.

Dude, he's ****ing Lex Luthor. He blew up half a city just to piss Superman off. Hitting kids is light for him.

jerrylg.jpg

Jerry Lewis! The Adventures of Jerry Lewis humour comic book by Cal Howard and Cowen Fitzgerald (1952-1971), starting off with Dean Martin, was the best ongoing DC series in the 50's and 60's tell Neal Adams Deadman in 1967. Created to be serious, Superman and Batman comics in the 50's and 60's, as you can see from those covers, were embarrassingly ridiculous from all the censorship and gimmicks. The Adventures of Jerry Lewis was created to be silly.
1jerry.jpg

1jerryl.jpg

01601158786.94.GIF

And the Bellboy is on DVD now.
1bellboy.jpg

What's with the theme of overeating going on in most of the covers? :confused:

lol Captain Strong, way to walk the line on copryright infringment.

I dunno...a fat superman with a jelly roll might be appealing.

"Captain Strong"? That totally is Popeye.
1popeye.jpg

I'd like to read that Popye issue and see just how much DC toed the line with this obvious rip-off character. I wonder if he ate cans of green beans to make himself strong enough to save Olivia Oily from the evil clutches of Pluto.

I actually think that cover is a cool concept. But it does qualify as silly or funny!

theBat-Man said:
Pre-Crisis Jimmy Olsen: What a dick!

43961369274.82.GIF

Personally, I dont see why Superman still hangs around with Jimmy. I lost count of the number of times Jimmy tried to kill him.

Captain Strong = Popye (dunno how to spell) the Sailor Man? The heck? =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"